Req Number: 77828
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Posted Date: August 30, 2016
ADP is hiring an Analyst Programmer. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Ensuring all work conforms to ADP’s technical consulting process
- Implementing solution and code to the Technical Consulting team’s coding guidelines and quality standards
- Creation of change requests and providing estimates
- Interact with client to collect requirements, explain solution and provide go live support
- Provide work break down structure and contribute to the overall project plan
- Peer review of other developers code.
- Assisting/Supervising Junior Programmers during their project training and initial work within the technical consulting team.
- Taking ownership of own progress and tasks
- Contributing to ongoing development of the technical consulting team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
- A bachelor’s degree with over two plus years of experience in a software development role
- Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is absolutely essential
- Microsoft .NET and C# / VB experience is strongly preferred, but exceptional applicants with a Java background will be considered as well
- Should have prior experience in developing both windows and web based applications
- Skilled & experienced in Java Script /HTML/XML
- Advanced level of understanding and usage of SQL
- Knowledge of VBA and excel macros is an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills is essential
- Experience in writing software requirement specification, high level design document and low level design document.
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching and problem solving skills
- A team player with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Customer focus
Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM)