ADP is hiring a VP – Benefits within our National Accounts Services organization.
The Vice President, Benefits is a critical role in NAS, tasked with ensuring effective leadership and successful execution of the service strategy for NAS Benefits inclusive of the MyLife Advisor organization. The VP is responsible for developing and executing upon overall strategies designed to establish a viable portfolio within a global organization by focusing on client and associate satisfaction, successful end to end delivery of service and program development, resulting in client retention and growth.
This leader is responsible for partnering with business partners across the broader ADP organization and beyond to ensure successful execution of growth and strategic initiatives for NAS Benefits; continually ensuring alignment to the HCM Service Model. Accountable for all financial and service goals, i.e. net operating income, revenue, and client satisfaction (NPS). Drives accountability and is ultimately accountable for all aspects of the client service experience and service delivery across the entire NAS Benefit organization, resulting in client retention and growth. The VP has direct responsibility for ~$140 million in revenue and ~460 associates and another 250 indirect associates.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
DESIGN, DEVELOP, DIRECT, AND EXECUTE:
The HCM benefits administration and MyLife Advisor service strategy and model, supporting the ADP Human Capital Management (HCM) vision of becoming the premier global benefits administration provider. Deliver value through superior quality, operational excellence, innovative technology, engaged associates and client partnerships. Influence innovative thinking that results in highly effective service and relationship management solutions, allowing NAS to remain highly competitive. Develop and articulate the strategic service direction of HCM Benefits in a clear and compelling manner. Keep the organization’s vision and strategic plan at the forefront of decision making. Develop and communicate clearly defined service goals and measured expectations
PRORACTIVELY MONITOR RESULTS:
This consists of key metrics, and financial and service goals including but not limited to NOI, Revenue, Client Profitability, Client Retention and NPS against plan, objectives, and adherence to standards. Drive accountability and takes adequate steps to pro-actively plan and execute to correct shortfalls. Have client service expertise and strong operational knowledge.
PARTNER, COLLABORATE WITH AND INFLUENCE:
Those outside formal line of authority to accomplish organizational goals, i.e. Product Development, Sales, Service, Implementation, Finance, HR, Product Management, and Legal/Compliance across all ADP business units to implement client satisfaction, retention strategies and growth initiatives. Partner with cross functional teams of leaders and their project management and or technical experts to continually improve operating efficiency and the quality of the client experience. Develop strong working relationships and acts as the primary Benefits authority in accordance with the HCM Service model. This includes but is not limited to ownership/resolution of client issues across the Benefits organization. Operates well in a matrix environment.
BUILD A STRONG TEAM OF LEADERS:
Via staffing, performance management, development planning and associate engagement. Develop leaders within the organization by providing growth opportunities, coaching, timely feedback, and guidance. Reward results and behaviors that support the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Develop successors and prepares associates for career progression. Determines training requirements and ensures that the necessary training is completed to enhance the skill base of the client service department and benefits organization. Lead others to see the links between organization, team and individual goals.
REPRESENT THE BENEFITS ORGANIZATION:
You will be supporting clients at the highest level. Responds to client concerns during critical escalation issues. Understands the perspective of the client and takes actions to integrate their needs with the products and strategic direction of ADP. Balances client expectations with associate engagement, financial performance, and profitability.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or some college with extensive related experience
- Ensures business partnering with key stakeholders to set the standards to achieve and lead Benefits strategic initiatives that are aligned to client satisfaction and operational performance strategies for the Benefits organization.
- Identifies ideal service organizational structure, staffing levels, tools, training (associate and client), and productivity standards and reporting.
- Prepares business cases with ROI justification for investments.
- Identifies and communicates client service, operations, and training best practices across the National Accounts Benefits organization.
- Ensures consistent rollout of initiatives in alignment with National Accounts’ strategic objectives.
- Leverages relationships to provide the best possible tools, training, and support of service initiatives.
- Proactively partners with functional leaders to monitor the health of the business as it relates to client satisfaction, service, relationship management, operations, security and training and actively designs, collaborates with field business partners and executes improvement strategies where needed.
- Show excellent decision-making skills, time management, presentation, and organizational skills with the ability to effectively direct impact the business unit’s overall operations to maximize revenues and profits
- Must be “marketplace” informed…anticipate adverse events, react appropriately to unforeseen challenges.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred qualifications
- Experience within the Benefits industry or other highly regulated industries with a working knowledge of the regulatory scheme and navigating such environments is strongly preferred.
- Advanced degree; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 12+ years domain expertise in key human capital management arena, or in a human capital business operations function. 10+ years of experience in a client service-related leadership capacity, preferably in a high performing service environment with demonstrated results.
- Must possess in-depth working knowledge of overall operations and have proven proficiencies in prioritizing critical client issues and identifying team needs. Experience with multi-line clients, implementation and new products is preferable.
- Ability to motivate and lead others; highly collaborative planning ability; superior business acumen, communication, and business judgment. Experience in a matrix organization.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $0.00 – $0.00 / Year
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.