ADP is hiring a Lead Engineer – Celergo
Site reliability engineer is responsible for availability, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning. He or She will be responsible to deliver automations which makes the MNC systems and platforms more reliable and efficient resulting in the Improved Client Experience.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Analyze system problems including root cause determination and manage any needed recovery process to ensure a quick restoration of service without loss of data.
- Ability to understand the standards of Product Development and recommend changes towards more stability of the products and applications.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- May work together with other staff engaged in similar functions.
- Building software to improve DevOps, ITOps, and support processes.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Experience working under a Scrum methodology.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Deep knowledge of version control.
- .NET, C#
- CI/CD implementation expertise.
- Good knowledge on cloud native applications (preferable AWS).
- Experience on infrastructure as a code (preferable CloudFormation and/or Ansibel).
- Familiar with programming languages like Phyton and PowerShell.
- Windows technologies, Networking and Security knowledge.
- Fluent in English
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
*O modelo de trabalho adotado pela ADP é office based/presencial, com a possibilidade de trabalho em home-office por até duas vezes na semana.
Considerando que as atividades desempenhadas pelos ocupantes deste cargo envolvem acesso a informações altamente confidenciais e sensíveis de clientes da ADP e de seus respectivos empregados, a ADP reserva-se o direito de conduzir checagem de histórico, de tempos em tempos, conforme autoriza o Incidente de Recurso de Revista Repetitivo nº 01 do Tribunal Superior do Trabalho, mediante consentimento do candidato/trabalhador.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.