Work Location(s): Barcelona, Cataluña, ES
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha
The role of Senior Director, Global Payroll Product Management will be responsible for the successful delivery of global payroll features for clients and associates. This role will lead the evolution of the GlobalView payroll technology to support organizational business objectives. The Senior Director, Product Management will lead a team of product managers through the full product lifecycle to successfully define a product vision and roadmap based on a deep understanding of client needs and market factors, deliver against the roadmap, and track product adoption.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Influence Product and Go-To-Market Strategies:
- Drives the strategic direction of products; oversees the development and management of product roadmaps. Directs all aspects of product lifecycle and overall product readiness, driving innovation, strategy, growth and revenue.
- Clearly articulates strategies and the pros and cons of options. Gets buy-in from their teams and leadership on product strategies.
- Identifies and champion opportunities outside of ADP for acquisition targets, competitive positioning and other needs.
- Ability to interface, present and influence executive levels at ADP.
Portfolio Planning and Prioritization:
- Responds to market shifts that affect multiple products to maximize benefit across all products.
- Plans for emerging technologies and their effect on products. Can articulate technology trends affecting products and why the company is adopting them.
- Interprets market needs, over a year ahead, influencing product & service improvements/enhancements; utilize big picture operational view plan for impact across teams. Has deep knowledge of multi-country payroll market.
- Aligns priorities and trade-offs with executive sponsor.
- Plans teams around feature and product development, anticipates organizational needs. Guides teams to prioritize features across multiple products based on customer/market needs and competitive landscape.
- Seeks new ways to apply product technologies to other industries.
- Influences product direction by anticipating future client needs. Works with internal stakeholders to identify ways to expand relationship with product users.
Customer Experience and Market Orientation:
- Responds to market shifts that affect multiple products maximizing benefit across all products.
- Demonstrates cross-product thinking to have a view on which competitors are likely to enter new markets.
- Defines the product ecosystem in a broader sense and can communicate it to stakeholders.
- Designs and aligns organization on end-to-end client experience.
- Negotiates with senior management, customers, regulators or vendors to influence decisions.
Product Acumen and Metrics:
- Measure the success of products by defining and monitoring key metrics and adoption rates.
- Knows which are the most meaningful KPIs to track across products to drive product line OKRs.
- Defines internal/external client metrics and tracking measures to ensure success.
Product Leadership and Impact:
- Directs and influences the activities of one or more product groups, providing thought leadership to senior managers, having overall accountability for the successful product lifecycle from design to deployment.
- Leads highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or initiatives; provides thought leadership.
- Impacts business direction through the development of innovative services and products.
- Effectively organizes teams to realize vision. Gets teams excited about new products & services, challenging the team to think about broad-range possibilities, not just follow the path of least resistance.
- Provides input on how to structure teams to realize the vision.
- Develops, coaches and mentor’s product management team members and drives cohesion of work streams.
- Builds relationships with engineering, design and business leaders and drives alignment on goals. Engages with engineering leads to plan for upcoming products and features.
- Serves as stakeholder in key Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- 15+ years’ experience in a product management role, with experience managing multiple agile design-driven, user-centered product and development teams.
- Thought leader. Experience and confidence speaking and sharing in group settings to educate, persuade, and inform.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
- Delivering great outcomes and customer experience; navigating in a complex environment utilizing expert product knowledge and influential leadership style.
- Expert experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and proven experience applying to product strategy & roadmap.
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $119,900.00 – $321,390.00 / Year
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.