ADP is hiring a Part Time Teledata Representative I.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- If so, this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you will serve as ADP’s front-line processing clients’ payroll, including issue resolution, answering questions, and more. You carry the weight of ADP’s service reputation and client satisfaction
The nature of what you do every day will not change – your #1 goal is to help small business clients who have between 1- 49 employees. Still, every day will be different because the questions you receive will vary. You will answer inbound calls from clients and enter hours, earnings, and basic employee into ADP’s payroll processing system.
To thrive in this role, you have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
What you can expect on a typical day:
- You will help our clients manage their business using our solutions, which include processing payroll and answering questions regarding payroll procedures, taxes, login issues and teaching our clients how to navigate our payroll system. Support might also involve partnering with multiple business units and teams for troubleshooting and delivering a seamless client experience.
- You will continually upgrade your knowledge and skills on payroll, including federal and state compliance, standard operating procedures, administrative practices, other products, and desktop support tools to develop and maintain your ability to support our clients.
- You adhere to a daily schedule and organize yourself to deal with a high volume of inbound calls. Daily phone time may increase during peak seasons, like at the close of the year.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- At least one year of experience in a customer service environment
- You can work overtime hours during peak seasons.
- You can demonstrate a positive attitude and have strong non-verbal and verbal communication
- You can multitask navigating through different platforms while talking to our clients on the phone.
- Billingual (English/Spanish)
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.