ADP is hiring a Manager I, Technical Support. The Manager of Technical Support manages the daily activities of the Specialty Service Department ensuring that appropriate client support is delivered in a timely and effective manner. In this role, you will provide overall direction and management focus to ensure that quality technical support of all applications and hardware is provided. You will provide input/feedback to the product management group regarding product development, programming, and pilot and rollout initiatives. You will provide continual communication and coordination of functional activities to regional partners to ensure effective product support. Another part of the role is establishing clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicating these to associates through department meetings and individual performance planning. Additionally, you will determine the department’s staffing and training needs to support multiple products in an ever-changing environment.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Manages the daily activities of the Specialty Service Department and ensures that the appropriate level of client support is provided in a timely and effective manner. Works with Service Center and Hub partners to ensure effectiveness in handling escalated service and product issues, requests for onsite service, and non-ADP technical environment issues.
- Maintains the appropriate level of service metrics and makes modifications as appropriate. Evaluates the department’s call volume and case load and ensures effective distribution within the department across multiple product platforms.
- Interfaces with the product development group to ensure that high impact problems are identified and resolved. Supports all product upgrades and pilot programs as required.
- Establishes clearly defined department / individual goals and impact plans and communicates regularly via department meetings and regular performance planning sessions. Monitors the quality and quantity of work provided and conducts periodic formal and informal performance appraisals.
- Creates, reviews and modifies procedures, processes and work flows for multiple product teams to ensure maximum performance and improved service to our clients.
- Determines the department’s training requirements for product hardware and software as well as industry technology changes to enhance the skill base and maximize rotational opportunities.
- Responsible for department staffing including hiring decisions and the development of bench strength.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience, preferably in a similar client-services-focused, service center environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Preference for a technical expert in Time & Attendance or Payroll Systems and someone who possesses hands on project management skills in the software applications industry.
- Decision Making / Judgment Skills
- Client Focused
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.