ADP is hiring a Global View Associate Service Center Representative. The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact in a tiered support model. The associate is responsible for providing world class service to a designated group of client employees and/or practitioners for payroll and related (time, HR, etc.) inquiries. This job family is inclusive of both Employee and Practitioner servicing, whether they are serviced by integrated or separate groups or individuals. This role is responsible for understanding multiple country payroll practice and legislation; offering bi-lingual support as needed.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries via telephone and tickets, effectively utilizing the GV application and other internal applications and resources to document, troubleshoot and resolve enquiries/issues related to a very limited scope of client/constituent/country combinations.
- Leverage expanded knowledge to service broader scope of multiple client/constituent/country combinations; demonstrate/apply overall expansion of skill sets and knowledge base.
- Monitor and track issues for updates and follow-up to ensure a timely resolution to meet Service Level objectives and customer expectations.
- Communicate any known or potential call impacting or client impacting issues or trends to management and/or rest of team.
- Make outbound calls to other shared service providers or colleagues internally and externally as required to collaborate and confer.
- Develop and deliver new hire and other training on specific payroll related topics and specific client culture and demographics.
- Act as Point of Contact for specific clients and manage their internal FAQs, deliver client updates, and sit in on weekly contact center meetings and other meetings as applicable.
- Provide day-to-day training, guidance, support, technical/knowledge assistance and mentoring of team members to help support customers and develop individual skills while increasing team performance.
- Adhere to work schedule to ensure breaks, lunches and off phone time is properly and effectively controlled and tracked.
- Contribute to assigned projects associated to client services as delegated by manager.
- Handle escalated client calls, tickets and issues.
- Assist manager in overseeing and supporting day to day activities of the team.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvement methodologies that strengthen service delivery.
- Provide supplemental coaching/one on one support to associates.
- 1-3 years of Directly Related Experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bilingual English/French preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Business/ IT
- Payroll industry, process, and country-specific knowledge and expertise
- Ability to use ADP systems and processes accurately and consistently; “SAP HR/Payroll expertise
- Customer Service Skills, client focus
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills, written, listening and verbal, in country of servicing and English
- Troubleshooting/problem resolution skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Team oriented/Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining deadlines
- Analytical ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Mentor and Guide other associates
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $0.00 – $0.00 / Hour
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.