Head of Innovation and Insights, Data Solutions
ADP is hiring a Head of Innovation and Insights for the Data Solutions Business Unit. The Data Solutions Business Unit is responsible for commercializing ADP’s data and machine learning assets based on the nearly 30 million US workers we pay monthly (nearly 20% of private US workforce). In this position, you will drive new growth opportunities by developing, validating, and launching new products to commercialize these data assets. You will take a customer-focused and entrepreneurial approach to identifying opportunities that solve tangible problems and create unique value through the depth, reach, and timeliness of ADP’s data.
You will lead a team of product and data analysts and work collaboratively across Product, Partnerships, Legal, and Operations teams to rapidly test new ideas and capture market signals. You are passionate about data and analytics, comfortable with ambiguity, and excited to roll-up your sleeves to create and launch new products. The position reports directly to the General Manager of the Data Solutions BU and is part of the BU Senior Leadership Team.
To learn more about ADP’s data offerings:
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Develop, implement, and manage a data-driven innovation portfolio & pipeline to drive growth and commercialize ADP’s data assets
- Lead the ideation, development, validation, and launch of new products and services that leverage ADP’s data and machine learning capabilities in new markets such as AdTech or Financial Services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Partnerships, Legal, and Operations, to test new ideas and capture market signals.
- Develop build, buy, partner recommendations for launching new offerings that effectively balance investment and speed to market with opportunity realization
- Build and lead a high-performing team of product and data analysts to execute on the innovation strategy
- Socialize and evangelize new ideas with senior leaders across ADP to drive awareness and buy-in
- Stay current on industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape to inform the innovation roadmap
- Demonstrated track record of developing and launching successful data-driven products and services Experience in AdTech and / or Financial services a strong plus
- Know how to make new ideas come to life for internal and external stakeholders via iterative prototyping (UI and data) and customer co-creation.
- Experience leading and managing a high-performing team of product and data analysts.
- Passion for innovation and entrepreneurship with the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills with a demonstrated experience presenting to senior executive audiences.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and extract insights that drive business value.
- Knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape in the data and analytics space.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Product, Partnerships, Legal, and Operations, to drive innovation and growth.
- Distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Strong Product Management / Entrepreneurial experience in creating and launching new products
- Expertise in using or driving growth of AdTech platforms / products
- Experience creating data or analytics products
- Functional knowledge of SQL to delve into datasets
- MBA and/or Advanced degree
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $99,900.00 – $267,570.00 / Year
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.