* Conduct payroll analysis calls with the client to verify payroll and basic HR setup needs and information.
* Ensure payroll-related documents and reports are gathered in order to analyze the client’s unique payroll needs.
* Complete account setup and configuration tasks in various HCM platforms, including but not limited to ADP Workforce Now.
* Perform quality assurance tests to ensure employee, tax filing, and payroll data has been successfully and accurately converted and uploaded.
* Provide comprehensive and proactive support throughout payroll implementation process (system functionality, payroll compliance) and best practices during implementation.
* Facilitate clients payroll system functionality learning call.
* Shepherd clients through payroll input/processing calls.
* Collaborate with sales and internal partners to ensure successful payroll implementation.
* Prepare client for payroll transition from implementation to service.
* Manage and execute end-to-end payroll processing for different client types.
* Produce and review a standard payroll operating procedure document with the client for ongoing engagements beyond implementation.
* Assist client in understanding various relationship and responsibilities between ADP and client.
* Support client payroll processing as-needed.
* Update internal CRM platform with client-specific information.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.