ADP is hiring a Benefits Executive – Field Engagement, within the TotalSource organization.
- Are you passionate about Benefits, Product, and delivering excellent results?
- Do you love planning and strategic thinking?
- Is collaborating and leading by influence a passion?
In this role as a Benefits Executive – Field Engagement, you will lead the engagement activities, in partnership with ADPTS Broker partners, for both the TotalSource Sales & Service Organizations. This role will understand market dynamics, monitor, and evaluate key performance indicators and will lead broker behavior to emphasize growth in Net New Business. This Sr. Leader will also be focused on driving accountability of the team, third party partners and internal partners against strategic objectives.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Develop & maintain a relationship with the Sales Organization / understand sales quota / objectives and progress toward same. This includes:
- Sales Leadership
- Sales Division Vice Presidents (DVPs)
- Coordinates and leads, in partnership with broker partners, monthly market reviews designed to help Sales understand pressure points, as well as opportunities for additional growth
- Develop & maintain a relationship with the Service Organization. This includes:
- Service Leadership
- Region General Managers
- Holds recurring engagement activities, such as book of business reviews which are aimed at driving retention and persistency across the portfolio.
- Collaborates with Carrier Strategy Managers to understand carrier product portfolios / investments. Offers insight and feedback as to opportunities and wins within each market and segment.
- Owns the service and sales strategy delivery, ensuring coordinated efforts across brokers, org readiness and communication with field partners
- Supports coordinating & operationalizing strategies for success
- Awareness of broker referral growth/retention strategies
- Supports growth/development of direct reports, responsible for engaging with sales & service, leading benefits strategy opportunities.
- Market awareness and collaboration with the Carrier Strategy Manager to identify opportunities to evaluate other markets or products, when necessary
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Requirements
- You will interface heavily with our Sales and Service partners, so collaboration is critical
- Must demonstrate ability to optimize resources, foster teamwork, and support management decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work well under pressure and problem-solve as appropriate.
- Excellent communication, time management, project management and change management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to flex based on audience and other requirements.
- Proven track record in developing and coaching of direct reports and entire team.
- Proven experience in managing and developing effective work teams both directly and indirectly.
- Travel will be around 40%
A college degree is preferred but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Understanding of health benefits and market dynamics
- PEO experience is preferred
- Experience navigating and influencing a sales organization (or buyers)
- Understands the need to balance competing priorities (i.e., Sales & Service) and delivering for both
- Understanding of the PEO and small group competitive landscape desired
- Demonstrated ability to build favorable relationships; someone who partners collaboratively internally and externally across the enterprise to ensure we are achieving our business objectives.
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing conditions and opportunities.
- Ability to prioritize issues and work under the pressure of time constraints.
- Ability to leverage data to make strategic business decisions.
- Business acumen and financial knowledge.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to integrate your work and your life more easily.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.