ADP is hiring a Global Cybersecurity Network Engineer Lead
Are you ready to help us design the future-state to secure our Data?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
As Lead Global Cybersecurity Network Engineer, you will join a highly skilled and focused Global Security team, who provide excellent data protection services over the ADP Network platform and across ADP company assets. We protect sensitive ADP client and company data throughout the data life cycle. Responsibilities include protecting the company and client data from exploitation or misuse, influencing, and partnering with the Network engineering teams to develop, deploy, and maintain Network security controls and services that protect ADP’s network infrastructure and traffic. This role serves in a leadership position that will lead the design and operations of ADP’s network data security and privacy policies, identifying weak control/policies and engineering relevant mitigating controls, that drive towards reducing operational risks associated with data in motion and at rest. Your work will help develop, enhance, and drive the vision and effectiveness of the Global Data Security & Zero Trust program.
The Global Cybersecurity Network engineer will possess deep experience in engineering modern, large-scale, corporate network environments with solid understanding of security principles, infrastructure, and data protection practices. This role will have expertise in Network Security technology infrastructure and other solutions that integrate the latest technologies to prevent and detect malicious attacks. Your past experience with engineering network security platforms with a core focus on data protection, paired with a strong collaborative approach, will help shape ADP’s network security policies and standards for use in cloud and hybrid environments.
The initial focus for this role will be improving the layered network security controls, specifically web security, access control, and cloud security with a future state involvement around DLP, zero trust network access, and evolving SaaS/Third party partners. In partnership with your colleagues, support the collaboration and influence multi-disciplinary teams in testing, identifying, and remediating of web security along with implementing new standardization web security policy processes. This role will support designing and engineering network security risk management strategies and practices that continuously monitor and improve security for internal and external-facing applications. Core focus will be delivering a sustainable governance model, supported by this role and the Data security team, that evolves in maturity with orchestration and automation. Success criteria for this role lies within defining, measuring, and reporting key metrics to support ongoing monitoring of compliance with Global Security Network standards, that reduce risk and narrow the attack surface of malicious actors. You will interact with numerous teams across ADP: Global Network Solutions, End User Computing, IT Architecture, Data Stewards, Project Management, Legal, Data Privacy and IT Operations to develop, enhance and drive the vision and effectiveness of the data security program.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, Diversifying® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here is what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Global Cybersecurity Network Engineer Lead at ADP.
- Planning Post assessing the current state of ADP’s SASE network platform, this role is responsible for planning risk-reduction improvements and/or enhancements towards ADP’s web security services across ADP’s global organization. Exemplified effective time and priority management with ability to analyze and resolve complex issues while providing reasoned alternatives to solution existing issues.
- Collaborate In partnership with your colleagues, support the collaboration and influence multi-disciplinary teams in testing, identifying, and remediating network and system vulnerabilities along with implementing new security policies. This role possesses positive relationship management with deep experience engaging cross functional teams including strategic product managers, enterprise technology, privacy, and information security teams to create and drive a future vision for next generation data security in cloud/on-prem and hybrid network environments. Provide input and feedback on network security architecture, and influence others with your expertise. Provide expertise in cybersecurity network architectures and systems engineering to other IT and business teams. Your experience with network security platforms and data protection with a strong collaborative approach will help shape ADP’s network security policies and standards for use in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Design & Process Improvement Design/engineer network security risk management strategies and practices that continuously monitor and improve security for internal and external facing applications. Lead efforts to gather and define requirements to develop prevention and detection capabilities that support ADP’s data security network policies. Interpret security and technical policies from business processes and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers. Produce detailed solution designs for next generation network security capabilities and services. Continually improve program outcomes, address gaps, and reduce risk to ADP’s infrastructure, processes, and sensitive data. Define, measure, and report metrics to support ongoing monitoring of compliance with Global Security Network standards. Organize and coordinate supporting security services for testing, deployment of new technical design specifications, and implementation and configuration of software suites.
- Operate Support the current state governing routines on auditing compliance while helping improve prevention and detection capabilities that support ADP’s data security policies on the SASE platform. Assess and evaluate control effectiveness, enable comprehensive orchestration and automation to provide improved metrics and operational support, and identify and implement new network security technologies and best practices into the company’s critical applications.
- Security Incident Response Enable the comprehensive orchestration and automation of security processes to provide rapid incident response and gain efficiencies throughout the technical security services lifecycle.
- Security & Compliance Drive the discovery and prioritization of remediation of data controls to meet audit, compliance and ADP’s network data protection requirements, policies, and standards. Ensure global data security network initiatives adhere to continually changing privacy and legal compliance requirements. Assess and evaluate end point and data security control effectiveness, and drive towards improved control effectiveness, consistency, and maturity across the organization.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
A college degree is great but not required. What is more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
- Positive Leadership. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to produce creative solutions without fear of rejection. You can manage your time well, prioritize deliverables, and multi-task with the best of them. In addition, you can present your ideas in a clear, professional manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone. With your incredible leadership skills, you are comfortable mentoring and provide guidance and expertise to other associates. You already possess a high degree of integrity, are trustworthy, and can work independently.
- Proven Experienced Winner. With your minimum of eight-plus years of experience in cybersecurity roles, including planning, implementing, and running security capabilities, you work well with key collaborators (security partners, technology teams, business units) to help improve or solution designs that adapt to ADP data platforms. You possess strong analytical skills and cross-functional knowledge of multiple cybersecurity disciplines, in addition to strong knowledge and working experience with network security tools and services.
- Skilled Technical Expert. You possess a vast background (additional certificates help support your deep security knowledge (CISSP, GSEC, CISA, CISM, CRISC), comprising of functional experience working in a global hybrid cloud environment, including AWS, Azure, O365, and Google Cloud Platform. Expertise in Network security technology (ie: Palo Alto, Zscaler, Netskope, Cisco) with strong experience minimizing risk with deep network security and data protection control execution. Your zero-trust mindset helps support the approach you take when engineering and implementing web security policies, to ensure proper level of authorization and data classifications. You possess strong analytical skills and cross-functional knowledge of multiple cybersecurity domains. You are superb at defining and documenting business processes and controls. Your experience with a major scripting language (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.) for systems automation will be an added benefit to this role!
- Fabulous Soft Skills. You recognize that with the pace that digital transformations drive, one must include the ability to communicate with various audiences that include executive leadership, business leaders, engineers, architects, clients, and associates. You know that it is important to possess great verbal communication skills to convey information to all levels. This includes exceptional written communication skills, documentation, and reporting. The sense-of-urgency, activator attitude you possess makes you a stellar candidate and highly sought after on project teams!
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We are obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to affect lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.