ADP is hiring a Physician Manager. In this position you will provide clinical services to associates utilizing the ADP Health & Wellness Center, and supervise the support staff. Participate in the development and implementation of programs and activities required to maintain high quality medical care.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Clinical Services – Evaluate, diagnose and treat episodic illnesses as well as work-related illnesses and injuries, provide emergency medical care, triage and referrals.
- Provide clinical care to associates with an emphasis on risk factors, disease prevention and health assessment counseling.
- Administrative –Is solely responsible for the general day-to-day operation of the Health & Wellness Center.
- Oversee the patient work flow, supervise the site staff.
- Assure a smooth daily operation and provide the quality of care to meet the standards set up by the ADP Corporate Medical Department.
- Collaborate with the Medical Director, the Director – Medical Administration, and the rest of the corporate medical team to assure compliance with regulatory standards established by federal and state agencies (HIPAA,OSHA,etc) as well as with ADP policy and procedures (EMR training,etc).
- If necessary, acts as a liaison with the local HR and management in solving issues that interfere with patient care.
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical Director
- At least 5 years of experience in primary care; family practice or internal medicine
- Medical degree from a fully accredited medical school
- Possess current valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state(s) of employment.
- Current unrestricted DEA certificate and state agency regulating controlled substances if applicable
- Board Certification in internal medicine, family medicine or occupational medicine a plus
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certified or working toward certification
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Additional experience in occupational medicine and management desired.
- Working familiarity with the local medical community.
- Working experience with nurse practitioners and medical assistants a plus
- Ongoing participation in continuing medical education.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with associates at all levels of the company, including management.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality regarding associate clinical information.
- Ability to nurture a team spirit, which is essential in an occupational health facility for goal achievement and client retention.
- Experience with using an EMR system a plus
- Basic computer skills
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.