ADP is hiring a GlobalView Payroll Specialist. The GlobalView Payroll Specialist will execute payroll processing activities for a specified group of US clients in accordance with SAS70 guidelines. Ensure errors are identified and escalated to the Payroll Manager for resolution. Perform testing activities for existing clients and participate in User Acceptance Testing for new clients transitioning to the Client Service organization.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. And in GlobalView®, it’s one of the reasons the world’s largest companies – including 80% of the Fortune 500 – count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success – and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Manage payroll processing schedule and ensure deadlines are met
- Execute interfaces and run payroll processing activities.
- Reconcile payroll results and perform audit checks as per client agreements.
- Prepare client sign off documents for approval by a Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Validate and process inbound/outbound interfaces.
- Participate in quarterly balancing of Year End totals.
- Retain appropriate audits to support SAS70 requirements.
- Conduct Year End balancing and filings.
- Track payroll results against metrics
- Issue Resolution — Change Management Activities:
- Assist the Payroll Manager in resolving client issues.
- Assist in coordinating with internal departments to ensure timely resolution of outstanding issues.
- Run test scripts in the Quality environment for change management activities.
- Update documentation used to run the payroll as required
Client Relationship Activities:
- Act as back-up for vacation and time off requests
- Participate in client meetings as required
- Strong customer service is important to succeed in this role
- 0 to 2 years work experience in Payroll.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Knowledge of Year End processing requirements for multiple states CPA certifications considered an asset.
- Proficient with word and excel.
- Advanced client service skills both written an oral.
- Ability to analyze problems through effective customer interaction and communication.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
- Experience with SAP Payroll highly desired; degree preferred. P
- Proven capability in effectively managing and meeting client expectations.
- Strong self initiative and highly motivated individual.
- The ability to work flexible hours may be required.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.