Work Location(s): Mascot NSW, aus-, AU
Position Title: District Manager Digital Sales
Reporting Line: Sales Manager
Position Purpose: Expand the product reach and profit revenues for ADP’s Small Business Products and Services within the Small Business Market, while achieving individual sales targets and KPIs as set by the Sales Manager. This role is office based and focuses on closing marketing generated sales leads as well as sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, inclusive of prospect assessment for fit with and interest in ADP as a partner for its services
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Meet daily outbound phone objectives, as well as monthly and quarterly lead qualification quota targets
- Research assigned leads via data/information provided as well as other standard online research tools (e.g., Google) to prepare for prospect contact
- Connect with key contacts to qualify leads for field sales engagement.
- Ensure accuracy of client data in SalesForce.com
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of ADP’s product and service offerings through attendance at classroom and individual based training sessions.
- Identify prospective clients / sales opportunities within designated market segment (i.e. 1-49 employees) and nominated territory.
- Identify and harness additional sales opportunities, while promoting ADP’s products and service offerings, through the use of social networking products, interaction with ADP partners, using demand generation tools and networking with non-sales ADP associates.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and capability.
- Minimum 1-2+ years successful experience in cold calling, outbound lead generation or related client rep position or equivalent in education and experience. Human Resources or Payroll experience a plus, but not required.
- Proven track record of closing new business over the phone or other remote communication tools.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficient skills in MS Office suite of tools
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Strong phone presence and experience in repeatedly dialing calls each day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in navigating a prospect organization to find the key contacts for the qualification process
- Ability to prioritize work appropriately with attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in explaining complex systems to non-technical clients
- Previous experience in the development of proposals and quotes
- Previous experience completing sales forecasting
Certifications / Qualifications:
Tertiary Qualification or Equivalent experience within Business / Management / Marketing discipline
- Sales Delivery
- Forecasting & Reporting
- Stakeholder Management
- Solution Focused
- SBS Product Knowledge
- Results Accountability
- Service Delivery
- Time Management
VP Sales — ES Australia
Sales Managers — ES Australia
Sales Operations — ES Australia
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.