Responsible for managing multiple complex programs that span across several geographies, functions, and product lines. Fully accountable for ensuring the delivery of programs on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of stakeholders, through strong leadership, communications, and project management skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams across different countries.
Program strategy development: Ensuring the delivery of the overall program strategy, including the program goals, objectives, and outcomes.
Program planning and coordination: Planning and coordinating the various projects within the program, including resource allocation, budgeting, scheduling, and risk management.
Program governance: Build and oversee the governance framework of the program, which both helps the project team monitor, control and deliver all projects; and ensures compliance with policies, procedures, regulations etc., are in place to achieve all project objectives.
Stakeholder management: Managing relationships with key stakeholders, including program sponsors, executive leaders, team members, and external partners from start-up to completion (closing).
Program and Project execution: Ensuring that the program is executed in accordance with the program plan, and that the various projects within the program are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
Program & Project monitoring and evaluation: Monitoring and evaluating the progress of the program and making any necessary adjustments to the program plan based on the results whilst maintaining a strong risk management plan.
Program reporting & Communication: Provides reporting progress of the program and projects to key stakeholders, including executive leaders, program sponsors, and other stakeholders. And ensures that a sound communication plan is that support a timely coordination of communication with all areas of the company.
Business Readiness: Ensuring that both business and clients are ready and prepare to go live with any changes that the program is delivering and that thorough documentation is in place including processes changes, technology changes, product demos, communication & awareness plans for all touchpoints, training, and Q&A sessions for all impacted teams; ensuring an agreed change management plan that would enable a rapid adoption.
- Successful program and project delivery.
- Appreciation form project stakeholders for professional values.
- Pro-activity by avoiding late project failure warnings.
- Adding value to PMO for higher quality of project management field.
- Bringing skills to improve the PMO as central of excellence for project management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- +8 years of related project & program management experience within the software solution delivery, asset management, HR or financial services industry, and 3 of those year with demonstrated experience in program management.
- Experience in portfolio management.
- Applied experience leading multi-function projects through all phases of delivery.
- Previous member of an Enterprise or Project Management Office preferred.
- International Project Experience.
- Financial skills to manage project’s operating and capital budgets.
- Experience designing and delivering presentations and training to diverse audiences, including senior management, administrative staff members, technical and non-technical personnel, and clients of customer.
- Change management and benefits realization in project management.
- Sound knowledge of Project Management methodologies (e.g., PMBOK®, CMMI®, ITIL®, Prince 2® Agile, SDLC, RUP®, …).
- Advance stakeholder management & engagement skills are a must.
- Advance spoken communication and senior executive presentation skills are a must.
- Able to strategically manage several concurrent projects and be able to quickly respond to shifting priorities.
- Good communications skill in users facing context. Good relationship management. Seamless.
- Excellent communication skills in at least English language. Additional languages are pluses.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact with all levels of customer management.
- Sets clear direction, energizes, and aligns team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Post-Grad degree/s in business management is a plus.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.