ADP is hiring a Senior Salesforce Engineer
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role you will be utilizing analysis and design techniques formulates system scope and objectives and provides solutions to business problems, the Sr. Salesforce Engineer, analyzes and solves existing system logic difficulties. Develops high quality well documented system code using various languages.
- Provides technical and functional guidance to assists in training less experienced Associate Software Engineers
- May interact as a technical leader.
- Analyses and evaluates existing and proposed system utilizing approved processed and methods.
- Creates the system design for a project which will lead to the development of new or improved products.
- May be involved with system architecture as required.
- Develops high quality well documented system codes using various languages based on specification developed in conjunction with application experts from other departments within the company.
- Develops, maintains and modifies compilers and utilities that will provide the interface between the operating system and the applications programs.
- Acts as a technical consultant to other departments (i.e., user interface design standards, security of technology method, etc.) on technical system issues.
- Designs implement, and maintain client/ server applications and database support tools using the Salesforce development environment.
- Leads software design meetings, conducts code reviews and conducts unit testing.
- Lead software development teams on assigned projects.
- Maintain and oversee the coding standards set forth for the software technology groups.
- Provides test plans and both high level and detailed technical design documentation for development projects for use by other engineers and departments within the development organization.
- Provide technical support to the customer support organization foe the resolution of customer issues by performing analysis to determine the cause of customer problems.
- When necessary, work directly with customers to resolve problems.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- You’ll start each day with a scrum, working in a team to understand responsibilities, identify issues, and communicate coding priorities while choosing user stories to complete. You will also participate in other agile ceremonies, including scheduled sprint demos, where you will present your work to up to 90 stakeholders.
- Build teams that thrive. As an experienced leader, you want everyone to shine. You’ll start each day by checking in with your engineering team to identify priorities and challenges. You’ll find a way to make the team’s day go smoother. You are constantly looking for ways to share your knowledge, motivate others and keep everyone engaged and productive.
- Build Products. You will use your technical expertise to review your team’s work and help your people excel in an Agile environment. You’re proactive and hands-on. When you see a potential issue, you never leave things hanging and unfinished. When you and your team deliver a finished product, it’s as polished as you could make it.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be checking in with a team in India one minute, meeting with leadership to review initiatives for the coming quarter later and tomorrow handling a few ad hoc requests from your peers in other departments.
- Influence and inspire confidence. You are comfortable presenting to senior leaders, product owners, and peers with a compelling voice that you demonstrate through executive presence, leading change, and creating clear executive-level communications on milestone achievements.
- You have 5-8 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
- Experience: 4 – 6 years of experience with Salesforce programming and analysis experience.
- Proven proficiency in current development languages.
- Requires some management capabilities, strong judgement and good communication skills.
- Competent to independently work on the most complex system programming and systems analysis projects.
- Responsible for the analysis of systems with a focus on internal technical specifications, coding, testing and documentation.
- Develops specifications, creates new database systems programs and modifies and expands existing systems programs.
- Works under deadlines and is subject to heavy workloads.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.