ADP is hiring a Client Service Manager II. The Client Service Manager II strengthens the connection with clients through service and consultation. Acts as the Retirement Services subject matter expert for the client and provides consultation to strategically drive results with the goal of increasing client satisfaction and retention. Works directly with the client or advisor and internal teams to oversee and bring resolution to complex client issues. In this position the Client Service Manager II will ensure the delivery of Service Excellence and the improvement of overall client relationships including client satisfaction and client experience. Understand the perspective of the client and takes proactive steps to maximize client satisfaction, including client outreach programs as applicable. Travel may be required to support client visits and strengthen client relationships. Works with assigned Client Service Manager and/or Relationship Manager to effectively maintain, build and manage client relationships at all levels to ensure ADP Retirement Services is successfully helping clients achieve their business strategies. Responsible for driving results with clients, with the goal of increasing client experience, advisor experience, participant experience and client retention. Partners with Sales, Implementation, and Operations organization to resolve escalated and complex client issues.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Consultant and Business Partner: Functions as a consultant and business partner to assigned client issues, Service/Operational Teams, Sales and Market leadership to evaluate and deliver on client needs.
- Responsible for driving client retention and delivering message to clients and associates regarding the Retirement Services value proposition, creating and executing an issue resolution and retention strategy that will help develop a value-based relationship with each client.
- Participates on task force or project teams that focus on strengthening client relationships.
- Designs and executes improvements for process and procedures so that established goals are met.
- Sets and manages client expectations and activity, including identifying and developing additional service opportunities and coordinating delivery of ADP Retirement services and products.
- Acts as escalation point person overseeing complex client or advisor issues, coordinating internal stakeholders and swiftly bringing issues to resolution.
- Communication: Actively and consistently communicates with clients and internal teams.
- Also, provides continuous inter and intra departmental communications to enhance the market’s effectiveness in dealing with critical client issues.
- Works with the Senior Director to develop and implement best practices and on business service challenges, product quality and solutions to enhance service delivery.
- Revenue Generation: Is responsible for the needs analysis and presentation of new and optional products and services to the client base which can help the Market reach its revenue goals and further add to the overall value proposition and client experience of the base.
- Financial Analysis: Conducts financial analyses of client relationship and provides to client and internal service team with perspective on the value of services provided, as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Over 5 Years, Up to 8 Years of service or relationship management experience in a fast-paced service environment.
- Within years of experience, must possess at least 5 years of successful business leadership experience.
- Progressive management experience in consulting or large corporate environment.
- Experience or familiarity in the Retirement Services industry a must.
- Must have experience with multiple larger complex clients or advisor relationships and dealing with a broad range of HR-related areas at senior levels of organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Strong understanding of the 401(k) product and industry. ASPPA QKA, QPA, or CPC credential preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through individual efforts and influencing others, without authority over them.
- Strategic Thinking – demonstrated ability to assess needs and provide innovative solutions to assist clients in meeting their business objectives through the use of ADP’s products and service.
- Communication-able to interact with all levels in an organization including plan participants, managers and executives. Ability to act as the liaison between clients and ADP Retirement Services.
- Problem-solving and Collaboration: experience in identifying, solving and executing problem resolution. Must possess strong financial and business acumen and savvy.
- Understands and is able to explain client pricing and profitability.
- Responds to internal and external requests for financial, client service, and other reporting requirements.
- Is able to manage multiple priorities and deliver high-caliber results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others through tough situations.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight time frames.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Must possess an “executive” presence and skills to build strong, working relationships from front-line people to Senior Executives across business units and with clients
- Must possess thorough knowledge and appreciation of quality and execution with a focus on a team-based approaching using collaboration.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.