Work Location(s): Roseland, NJ, US
El Paso, TX
ADP is hiring a Data Analyst in Associate Relations. The Data Analyst should be extremely detail-oriented and have the ability to explain large amounts of information in a simple, organized manner. They should have strong math skills and business acumen, interpret data, and be curious.
Responsibilities include the deep analysis of data and then determining the best way to represent it visually to managers and stakeholders. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor data collected to identify improvements.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/ data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Human Resources or Statistics.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Candidate should demonstrate working knowledge of workplace regulatory regimes and employment laws.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory requirements related to employee relations and legal obligations of employer/associate relations for the region.
- Demonstrated expertise with regional (US /Canada or EMEA or LATAM or APAC) employee relations rules and regulations required.
- Excellent listening, questioning and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills; ability to set priorities for self and work with sense of urgency
- Consultative skills; the ability to coach Associates
- Act with integrity, objectivity, fairness and impartiality
- Exhibits sound judgment and courage
- Process and continuous improvement orientation
- Interpersonal skills, ability to give and receive constructive feedback, ability to interact and partner with people at all levels including Executives.
- Ability to work comfortably across organizational boundaries, and quickly gain the credibility and respect of associates at multiple levels.
- Be highly team-oriented, willing to lead change for the betterment of the function / ADP.
- Proficient in All Microsoft Office Suite Applications — Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Deadline-oriented and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Can-do attitude and ability to think and react appropriately
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Professional Phone Etiquette and Client Relationship skills.
- Ability to Manage Time in a Fast-paced Environment
- Sound knowledge of general Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- French Canadian language would be an asset
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.