Work Location(s): Murarrie, Queensland, AU
Position Title : District Manager
Reporting Line : Sales Manager
Position Purpose : Expand the product reach and profit revenues for ADP’s Small Business Products and Services within the SME market, while achieving individual sales targets and KPIs as set by the Sales Manager.
Key Responsibilities :
- To develop and maintain a solid understanding of ADP’s product and service offerings through attendance at classroom and individual based training sessions.
- Identifying prospective clients / sales opportunities within your designated market segment (i.e. 50-199 employees) and nominated territory.
- Identify and harness additional sales opportunities, while promoting ADP’s products and service offerings, through attendance at industry networking functions.
- To be a self-starter/motivator who will consistently achieve and exceed sales results and KPI’s as set by ADP.
- Effective management of the cold callingteleprospecting lifecycle.
- To be resilient and tenacious in the face of sales opportunities.
- Recording and management of all client contact and sales related intellectual property within the specified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and capability.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Sales experience in business to business selling.
- Previous experience in a solution sales environment.
- Proven track record of identifying, hunting and closing new business.
- Demonstrated experience in explaining complex systems to non-technical clients.
- Previous experience in the development of proposals and quotes.
- Experience networking at industry events
- Previous experience completing sales forecasting.
- Experience in a role requiring the creating and delivery of sales proposals and presentations.
- Sales scoping and qualification experience.
- Knowledge of sales channels and how to leverage those to build pipeline.
Certifications / Qualifications :
- Tertiary Qualification or Equivalent experience within Business / Management / Marketing discipline.
- Professional Presentation skills training.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.