Work Location(s): Barcelona, Cataluña, ES
ADP is hiring a Lead Security Engineer
- Do you love to solve complex problems and deliver impactful security solutions?
- Do you enjoy learning new and emerging technologies?
- Are you not afraid to get your hands dirty and develop a deep knowledge on security tools?
- Do you have a passion for Cybersecurity?
If so, this may be the role for you!
As a Lead Cybersecurity Engineer you will:
- Lead security focused projects to deliver new security technologies and programs globally for ADP
- Work with technologies such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Unstructured Data Protection (UDP), Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR), Deep packet Inspection (DPI), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and many more
- Be emersed and learn new and emerging technologies and understand their impact to cybersecurity
- Work closely with our Project Management Office, Converged Security Architecture and IT Teams to deliver high quality security solutions and programs
- Improve the operations efficiency of the GSO program and services through product integrations and automation
- Establish and improve the security engineering, deployment, and operational processes
- Partner with other GSO teams to identify and implement technologies or mature existing processes to solve complex security problems
- Mentor and teach other members of the engineering and operations team
- Join a team of highly skilled individuals providing world-class secure program engineering
Experience you will need to succeed in this role:
- 5 years+ experience in security or network related architecture/engineering role including designing and deploying security solutions
- Strong analytical skills and cross functional knowledge across multiple security disciplines
- Experience working on large, multi-country technology deployments across both Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
- Strong working experience with security solutions such as DLP, SIEM, SOAR, DPI, IPS, UDP, EDR etc.
- Experience automating tasks with solutions such as Ansible and scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
- Must have working experience with one or more cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Solid working knowledge of databases and data warehouse technologies and solutions
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Creative thinker that leverages unconventional and innovative ideas to solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Possess a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, and the ability to work independently
- Bachelor of Science in information systems, information security or equivalent
- Any of the following certifications are a plus: CISSP, GSEC, GCIA, CISA, CRISC, CISM, PMP, AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud certifications
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.