Work Location(s): Augusta, GA, US
- Unlock Your Career Potential: Support at ADP. Every day, thousands of organizations around the world rely on ADP. As a worldwide leader in business outsourcing solutions with 60+ years of experience and over half a million customers, our products and services enable companies large and small to do business. As part of ADP’s support team, you play a shared role in our success — you’ll work alongside a team of talented and highly motivated individuals at one of the most innovative companies in the world. Here, you’ll find the tools and flexibility you need to create your own path, supported by comprehensive training and support to improve your skills and knowledge.
ADP is hiring Executive Administrative Support professional in our Health Care Reform Business. In this position, you’ll couple your positive attitude, superb organizational skills and deep understanding of ADP to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in support of one or more executives.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Perform clerical, administrative and general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature
- Manage the calendars of one or more executives. This includes but not limited to scheduling meetings, proactively resolving calendar conflicts, confirming meeting attendance, etc.
- Independently establish, organize and maintain documents and initiate follow up as needed
- Research and resolve questions and inquiries independently
- Planning and coordinating in office events and activities for the business
- Compile, analyze and summarize information in presentation formats
- Communicate new policies and procedure to the department and coordinate the gathering of information as directed
- Create formulas/formats of moderate complexity when needed
- May coordinate off-site meetings and conventions; assist with schedule management; arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls and process expense reports
- Navigate systems and databases to research inquiries
- May assist in workforce scheduling of internal associates
- Provide support to other members of management and department as requested
- Some travel (domestically) may be required (less than 10% of the time)
- 3+ years of administrative support experience in a similar environment
- High School diploma with 3+ years of experience or equivalent education will be considered
- Experience working with senior management
- Some college courses/specialized executive assistant training
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple time sensitive efforts
- Ability to coordinate and manage in office events
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a timely manner
- Superb organization skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with experience producing high quality reports, presentations and other documents
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters
- Substantial knowledge of the department’s operation and company procedures
- Proven ability in assembling, compiling, analyzing and summarizing data
- Demonstrated analytical ability in preparing reports and gathering statistical data
- Ability to work independently on projects and anticipate and address issues in the executive’s absence
- Must be assertive, creative and innovative, with proven decision-making skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.