The HR Innovation & Analytics team is responsible for transforming Human Resources with science, technology, and human intelligence. We work to increase data driven insights to assist our leaders in making better people decisions to add value through improved business outcomes or a better Associate experience.
The People Reporting Analyst will support our People Analytics team in generating and analyzing data and metrics across the company. This role will work cross functionally with HRBPs, TA partners, HR and Finance teams, and will have responsibility for managing and automating scheduled and ad-hoc reports and data audits. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical and operational background.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent data management and analysis skills to assemble, clean and analyze data effectively from multiple systems.
- Design, build, deliver and support HR and Talent Acquisition reports, analyses and dashboards to enable better people decisions.
- Collaborates and consults with various stakeholders to measure and support operations and understand broader reporting and analytics needs.
- Analyze data from data warehouses and SORs for quality, stability and accuracy.
- Create, distribute, and maintain a library of standard reports and dashboards.
- Demonstrates immaculate attention to detail and the ability to build trust with internal clients
- Works on various projects based on HR initiatives and support continuous improvement opportunities
- Experience interacting with leadership, negotiating deliverables, navigating complex organizations, and managing through ambiguity
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and an ownership mindset.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in HR/People Analytics and reporting
Experience creating reports in various reporting systems (IBM Cognos, SuccessFactors, ADPR, etc) and data mining and manipulation skills using SQL.
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel (conditional formulas, formatting, pivot tables, etc) and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills and ability to manage time, projects and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- 3+ year(s) of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of HR metrics & definitions
- Operational experience in HR processes, systems, and data flows
- Solid understanding of Tableau and basic data visualization
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits:
•Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.