ADP is hiring a Senior RPA Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for maintenance of existing robotic processes and creating new robotic processes to solve business problems.
The Senior RPA Engineer will work on automate manual processes and will be responsible for preparation of the detailed specifications, participating in the complete development cycle: analysis, development, code testing, production deployment, and maintenance.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
● Design and develop automation solutions following best practice design standards in Blue Prism
● Complete manual processes that may require high complexity efforts and provide technical leadership on systems and design
● Design and architect inline system controls that can be used to mitigate risk within these automated solutions
● Assist with creating technical requirements, i.e., Capacity Management Form, Process Assessment and Priority Form, PDD, SDD, ODI, and PDI documents, and estimating work
● Participate in walkthroughs and design reviews to assure quality of solutions developed, and effectively communicate status and progress with business owners
● Develop relationships with business owners in order to guide areas through technical solutions, help identify solutions, and assist in removing barriers to effective automation
● Identify opportunities to promote continuous improvement and innovation in the automation value stream
● Maintain current automation processes and enhance existing solutions
● Mentor other team members and assist them with technical guidance
● Practice and promote agile development to deliver benefit on an interative basis
Key Skill Sets/Experience:
● 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar position
● Strong technical knowledge of software development is required (specification design, coding, testing)
● Strong programming skills in at least 1 of the listed programming languages: C#, Visual J#, Visual Basic
● Strong knowledge of Rest APIs required
● Knowledge of JSON manipulation required
● Knowledge of SQL, Source Tree, and Bitbucket
● Strong problem-solving ability
● Technical proficiency with automation software solutions such as Blue Prism. UI Path and Automation Anywhere is okay
● Experience in agile development practices such as sprints, and user stories via software applications such as JIRA
● Ensure development of bots, scalable technical solutions with reusable components and common elements
● Should be flexible, proactive & self-motivated
● Planning and time management skills for handling multiple activities and projects
● Ability to work co-operatively as part of a team, as well as independently
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a major area of concentration in Computer Science, Engineering or Math
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.