Work Location(s): Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Position Purpose : Responsible for Domestic Payroll processing and reports generation.
Key Responsibilities :
- Processes pay sheets and settlements as per defined SLA.
- Good Knowledge in PF, ESI, PT, Gratuity LWF, IT will be Plus.
- Execution of timely delivery of month end and statutory report.
- All processing should be done using payroll engine and wherever required create provisions for any enhancements.
- Adheres to quality standards and procedures.
- Resolution of Queries as per defined SLA.
- Good in communication both verbal and written.
- Should have minimum of 2 year to 4 years of Payroll experience.
- Excel Knowledge is a mandatory.
- Strong in Analytical Skills and needs to have flair for numbers.
Qualifications / Certifications :
- Any graduate with strong mathematical ability and aptitude to learn the payroll software application
Responsible for Domestic Payroll processing and reports generation
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.