Celergo Streamline is buzzing and excited to announce that we are growing in Service! We are scaling our footprint as well as scaling our size within the Service organization.
The service organization within Celergo Streamline (CSL) is made of Client Account Managers (CAM), International CAMs, Service Delivery Managers, Global System Support, Project Services, Add-ons, Transitions Managers, and Payment Services. We run payroll in over 140+ countries supporting our customers in their payroll needs supported by a powerful network. This allows for us to support our customers in this central managed service model everywhere in the world aligning to our customer. This truly takes global payroll to the next level! The clients see the value!
To meet the volume of scale we need to evolve and that is exactly what we are doing. Over the course of the next year we will undergo a digital transformation which will allow for our clients to truly see the benefit of the country expertise and customer service that we will bring in this model. This is an exciting journey. If you want to bring the change, be the change, then we encourage you to join this exciting organization!
ADP is Hiring for a Celergo International Client Account Manager
Please Note: This is not a sales role
The International Client Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall quality and on-time delivery of global payroll while increasing client satisfaction. This International Client Account Manager is a customer service position that works with a portfolio of Clients, internal teams, and partners across the globe. The International Client Account Manager is responsible for all critical steps to provide our Clients a seamless payroll process from input to pay date. The International Client Account Manager is responsible for contributing to internal projects at Celergo, while developing and learning his or her ongoing client base and participating in ongoing trainings. The International Client Account Manager is also responsible for understanding each client-specific process to provide key recommendations for improvements and efficiency gains. This position reports to the Onboarding Lead for the first 3-6 months and then will report to a Supervisor of Client Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in ongoing training sessions on company protocols for international payroll management and client services for the first 3-6 months of initial start date.
- Assist with internal projects and collaborate with other departments to achieve companywide goals while training on Celergo’s processes and protocols.
- Work effectively within the team to ensure all department and payroll deadlines are met.
- Responsible for generating reports to analyze, audit, and reconcile payroll data.
- Strong communication and cross-cultural skills to collaborate with international team members.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of each Client’s payroll.
- Complete and deliver monthly checklist metrics:
- Ensure timely completion
- Ensure step by step processes are followed
- Ensure payrolls are paid on time
- Ensure invoices are billed accurately
- Manage controls (client and internal changes):
- Ensure that all documentation is up to date
- Ensure all deliverables are completed timely and accurately
- Provide clients with:
- Strong critical problem solving results
- Facilitate long-term relationships
- Ensure each client payroll calendar is managed timely and effectively with both the client and global payroll providers.
- Ensure client deliverables and Service Level Agreements (if present) are being completed timely and accurately.
- Serve as client advocate and collaborate internally and externally as needed to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met.
- Review and communicate payroll changes between the Client and global payroll providers.
- Audit payroll calculations from global payroll providers.
- Manage all steps of the funding process.
- Generate consolidated invoices for client approval and funding initiation.
- Maintain open items logs and track improvements to ensure all open items are closed.
Requirements for the Role
- Passion – Client Service Management
- Education — Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Experience — Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a service environment
- Other Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual language skills are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Strong organization skills
- Expertise using MS Office applications
- Ability to travel on occasion in future if required
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.