ADP is hiring a Spring Intern.
- Are you looking for real corporate experience at a Fortune 250 company?
- Do you want to make a valuable contribution to a business’ success?
- Are you ready to join an energetic, collaborative team and experience an inclusive culture of belonging?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Read on and see for yourself.
As an Intern at ADP, you will work alongside seasoned professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a business environment. Even better: you will also participate in a variety of functional and leadership activities to enhance your personal and professional capabilities. Your objective: to learn as much as possible and gain relevant business experience during your time interning with us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
As a Client Service Team Intern, you will contribute to project-based deliverables aligned to your field of study. You will interact with professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a business environment. You will acquire knowledge of industry methods to provide exceptional customer service to support internal and external clients and maximize their use of our business solutions.
As an Implementation Team Intern, you will contribute to project-based deliverables aligned to your field of study to combine analytical and project management skills to help clients develop the confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You get to provide the expert training that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- You have completed at least 3 years of a 4-year bachelor’s degree program.
- Self-Starter. You are high-reaching and unstoppable. You have a can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You’re always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging “what’s been done before.”
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.