Work Location(s): Murarrie, Queensland, AU
Position Title : District Manager — Majors
Reporting Line : Sales Manager
Position Purpose :
Expand the product reach and profit revenues for ADP’s products and services within the Majors market, while achieving individual sales targets and KPIs as set by the Sales Manager. Build brand awareness for ADP’s products and services through contacts at multiple levels from Department Heads through to ‘C’ level executives.
Key Responsibilities :
- To develop and maintain a solid understanding of ADP’s product and service offerings.
- Identifying prospective clients / sales opportunities within Majors market segment (i.e. 200 to 1,499 employees) and successfully sell the concept of outsourcing.
- To research, qualify and scope all new business and revenue opportunities in line with ADP’s strategic plan.
- Identify and harness additional sales opportunities, while promoting ADP’s products and service offerings, through attendance at industry networking functions.
- To be a self-starter/motivator who will consistently achieve and exceed sales results and KPIs.
- Delivery of accurate sales forecast and activity reports as well as Miller Heiman Account Plans for nominated accounts.
- Recording and management of all client contact and sales related intellectual property within the specified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool SalesForce.com.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and capability.
- Able to describe the features of ADP’s products and services and understand how it can benefit prospective customers.
- Participates in internal strategy meetings aimed at ensuring a concerted and credible approach to winning business.
- Respond to Tender documents (RFI and RFP).
- Summarises prospect’s needs, identifies ADP’s ability to service those needs and determines appropriate solutions to meet them.
- Liaises with implementation team collaboratively & effectively to ensure clients a timely and effective migration to ADP.
- Managing the sales cycle with senior decision makers, usually in Finance, HR/Payroll or IT service areas.
- Deliver board level presentations to ‘C’ level executives demonstrating ADP’s products and service offerings.
- Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets in accordance with individual KPI’s and the Sales Plans.
- Create, develop and maintain effective business relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders.
- To effectively draw on client relationships in order to generate additional opportunities and referrals.
- To network effectively within industry to illicit additional business opportunities.
- To effectively utilise relationships with ADP’s Executive Team.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in a business to business environment
- Previous experience in a solution sales role
- Proven track record of identifying, hunting and closing new business
- Demonstrated experience in explaining complex systems to non-technical clients
- Previous experience in the development of proposals and quotes
- Experience networking at industry events
- Previous experience completing sales forecasting
- Experience in a role requiring the creating and delivery of sales proposals and presentations.
- Sales scoping and qualification experience
- Knowledge of sales channels and how to leverage those to build pipeline
- Experience responding to Tenders, RFP, EOI’s etc.
Certifications / Qualifications :
- Tertiary Qualification or Equivalent experience within Business / Management / Marketing discipline
- Professional Training / Certification in strategic selling
- Professional Training / Certification Presentation skills.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.