Work Location(s): Bucharest, Bucuresti, RO
This is a 4 months Internship Programme within Payroll Team.
Within this programme, you will be trained by our Subject Matter Experts and provide support to the Payroll Specialist, with operational tasks.
The role is part-time (6h), with the possibility of moving to a permanent full-time position, after successful completion.
- Input accurate data into the payroll system (massive data import or manual input): new hires forms, terminations, flexiform update, submit employee’s personal data changes (name, address, banking details, deductions), contractual changes (contract type, duration, job change, salary increase).
- Perform quality checks to ensure that client data is accurately integrated in the system.
- Monitor the clients service requests daily.
- Maintain complete and accurate client profile notes as well as processing instructions for each client
- Utilize all internal tools & defined processes to ensure optimal productivity, service excellence and make recommendations for best practices to customers
- Answer client calls (dedicated clients, as well as other clients)
- Be compliant with the agreed deadlines by the Payroll team
- Maintain client payroll procedure manuals and business process documents.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Advanced Level of German & English (minimum B2)
- Time management
- Problem Solving mindset
- Ambition to learn and grow professionally
- Team player
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.