ADP is hiring a Wage Garn Call Center Representative I. Position summary includes handling phone calls regarding garnishment related questions from our clients, client’s employees, custodial parents and agencies who ensure ADP is in compliance with federal and state garnishment laws. Partnering with our service, implementation and operations teams to ensure any non-compliance or escalated issues are corrected, and potential liability is reduced or eliminated. Processing of potential judgments against ADP and/or our clients by ensuring ADP has sent all proper notifications and/or payments out to courts and agencies.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Handling phone calls regarding garnishment related questions from our clients, client’s employees, custodial parents and agencies who ensure ADP is in compliance with federal and state garnishment laws.
- Processing inquiries from our operations department when documents are received advising that notifications or payments have not been received.
- Up to 1 year of Directly Related Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- One plus years of Call Center experience with a high emphasis on client service.
- Experience with payroll or payroll garnishments.
- Able to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- PC skills a must to include proficient use of various Windows based applications.
- Proven ability to adapt to frequent changes and updates.
- Proven ability to follow operating procedures and instructions.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Organizational Skills: the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.