Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at TMBC, An ADP Company!
It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
ADP is hiring a National Accounts Sales Representative – Talent Solutions. In this position, you’ll identify and cultivate new prospects with 1,000 or more employees in your territory, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales, with the support of exceptional sales training and the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers’ business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Five or more years of work experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is Preferred
- Experience working on a sales quota
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Business-to-business experience in (HCM) human capital management, payroll, HR solutions, HRBPO or talent management
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- General business acumen
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: Salary