ADP is hiring for a Market Analytics Analyst. The Market Analytics Analyst will be an integral member of the Corporate Market Insights team and work closely ADP’s global strategy team to help assess and forecast future market opportunities. They will report directly to the Head of Market Insights and will help drive market sizing analysis across global business segments as well as assist in market research analytics. Successful candidates will thrive in an engaging and fast-paced, matrix environment with opportunity for growth.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Market and Data Analysis: Drives market sizing and strategic market opportunity analyses across global business segments. Synthesizes insights from internal and external data sources (economic data, market intelligence, and primary market research). Support ongoing market research studies, which help to inform our Go-to-Market strategies, with advanced analytics.
- Business Partnership: Develops strong working relationships with key stakeholders across Marketing, Strategy, and Finance functions to gather relevant information to inform and refine forecast assumptions.
- Reporting: Produces actionable and intuitive reports for senior leaders across global business segments, which play an integral part in corporate strategic planning decisions.
- Bachelors degree with majors in Business, Economics, Marketing, or Finance
- 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant field, such as Business Analytics, Economics, Consulting
- Excellent analytical skills (forecasting, data modeling, statistics, regression analyses, etc.).
- Experience with Data Visualization and Data Processing software (e.g. Tableau, SAS, R, Python, etc.)
- Strong conceptual problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Compensations Range for U.S. Nevada Residents: $70,000 – $85,000
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $70,000
- Range maximum: $85,000
- Compensation type: