ADP is hiring a Senior Content Developer/Technical Writer.
The Senior Content Developer is responsible for meeting the information needs of clients and associates by producing accurate, clean, concise, and usable product content in several different outputs, including procedures, job aids, in-product help, FAQs, etc. Uses XML-based authoring tools, a component content management system, and works closely with product owners, subject matter experts, client experience, training teams, and others to ensure high-quality deliverables. The associate in this role consults with various stakeholders to gather information and deliver content that conforms to standards and provides a measurable business impact.
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing requirements and priorities. You must be able to take complex concepts and create content that is easy to find, consume, and use by your target audience.
- Participate in the execution of the CX Knowledge Services strategy
- Assess and align business content to ADP’s standards.
- Conduct detailed analysis of user content needs and set expectations while partnering with internal teams and other stakeholders.
- Convert technical information into documents for non-technical and technical users
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts to obtain information and content validation.
- Report progress of content deliverables to stakeholders and adhere to timelines.
- Demonstrate authoring expertise and provide informal mentoring to colleagues when the need arises.
- Collaborate with content owners to validate knowledge and foster content reuse.
- Able to support multiple Business Unit partners while working on deliverables.
- Adhere to enterprise standards and style guidelines
- Act as an expert regarding authoring technology and content development.
- Perform other content-related duties as assigned.
ADP SKILL/COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Service orientation/Client focus
- Communication, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with DITA/XML-based authoring platforms a must
- Relationship building
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast=paced environment
- Willingness to take on new challenges and build on current skills
This role has a hybrid 3/2 schedule in the offices listed in this posting and cannot be 100% remote.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.