ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist. In this position, you’ll couple your knowledge base with our top-ranked training programs to create exceptional on-boarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Implementation at ADP. It’s what makes a difference to our clients — over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information — you help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for consulting with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution.
- Responsible for guiding and driving the client towards the best solution for their business needs.
- Share knowledge and expertise to help lead specialists and other consultants.
- Interpret issues and find creative solutions to help the business with their long terms needs.
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes.
- Partner with client by understanding their business and thus the needs of their business.
- Incorporate new processes, tool and approaches when recommending an ADP solution.
- Ability to work independently and provide solutions to the client.
- Broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate.
- Understand client business issues and concerns.
- Implement a solution that will help address client concerns and needs.
- Ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their client needs.
- Build long term relationship and trust.
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in Sales and Service.
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timelines, issues as they arise.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- At least 3 years of business consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; or equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a salaried or hourly worker who works an average of 32 hours or more hours per week, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
$42,700 – $60,895/Year
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.