At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Implements the TotalSource Solution for new clients. Uses a consultative approach to assess current state, map to the PEO co-employment structure and develops solutions where gaps exist. Manages client expectations throughout onboarding, anticipates and overcomes configuration and compliance issues to ensure a smooth transition. Owns the results of Implementation Surveys, Client Satisfaction and first year Retention.
- Analysis: Conducts client conversion and benefits meetings; reviews and confirms components of Payroll, Benefits, Risk and Safety, 401(k), co-employment practices and Human Resources in a consultative manner with the Key Client contact(s). Ensures understanding of the co-employment relationship. Initiates and implements the products and services as outlined in the contract. Analyzes complex requirements for Payroll, Benefits, Human Resource policies and procedures, and related financial accounting information. Sets up the client in TotalSource systems.
- Benefit Administration: Reviews original benefit elections in sales process and consults with client regarding any desired changes, discusses health care compliance, and any qualification rules related to the rapidly changing healthcare environment. Configures benefit administration tools based on client benefit elections (plans, contributions, etc). Responsible for auditing all paperwork and systems during to ensure a substantially error-free delivery of plans and services. Facilitates employee orientations, including the ancillary new hire agreements/forms and all selected benefit products. Conducts presentations of benefit plans; exercises in depth knowledge of plans, geographic nuances, and market experiences in open market. Drives benefit enrollment and ensures receipt of benefit group ID card.
- Employee Data: Ensures inputs from client or sales coordinator are accurate. Reviews the Getting Started Worksheet/Website (GSW) for accuracy and maintains confidentiality and security of client information. Audits the GSW against the Pricing Addendum; manages any expectations or gaps. Audits the employee data, identifies any red flag / compliance issues (FLSA, etc), communicate necessary changes to client. Responsible for the import of data into EV4 and ensures compliance from a co-employer standpoint.
- Project Management: Manages the completion of tasks and provides timely and accurate input on project status to the Client, Benefits, 401(k), Division Implementation, HR, Payroll and Sales. Audits and resolves any issues related to client paperwork and systems during the conversion period through closure. Ensures benefits enrollment deadlines are met, payroll is set up (and run twice) and all products/services are set up correctly before transitioning the client to service. Utilizes resources (e.g.,Legal, Human Resources) but facilitates issues to closure to ensure maintained client satisfaction .
- Client Management: The IS/IC owns the client relationship during the initial relationship with client. Manages client expectations, overcomes configuration and compliance issues, delivers messaging, addresses billing issues, and drives the reasons they bought PEO. They also own the results of the implementation survey / client satisfaction. They are the first impressions of our service business and accountable for 1st year retention.
- Consultation: Makes recommendations to the Client on how to structure their organization in our system by analyzing and understanding the client’s existing structure, mapping to TotalSource’s co-employment structure and recommending and executing solutions where gaps exist.
- Large Client: Manages the key meetings and oversight of implementation of large clients. Mentors the IS team assigned to the account. Handles the largest and most complex clients. Provides technical solutions for data conversion, reporting and interfaces. Acts as liaison with Division groups. Works / counsels with client on system and service configuration, product adaptation, and business process best practices.
- Product Support: Assists Division product groups in development new processes, tools and collateral. Participates in task forces and stretch assignments.
- Education: Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Systems, Human Resources, or equivalent in education and experience required.
- At least one of the following certifications: PHR, SPHR, FPC, CPP or PMP. FPC and atleast two other certifications required.
- Experience: 8 -12 Years.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Communication Skills: Uses effective communication skills to consult with clients.Presentation Skills: Communicates with client and employees at all levels professionally and effectively.
- Problem Analysis / Resolution/ Negotiation: Gathers information necessary to make decisions and implement actions. Anticipates, identifies, eliminates and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Conducts an in-depth analysis of the client’s requirements and specifications to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Teamwork: Partners with fellow associates, supervisors, and departments; contributes and exchanges knowledge and skills to meet group needs and goals; participates in resolving issues.
- Customer Focus: Demonstrates a strong focus on customer service.
- Project Management: Accomplishes project requirements by monitoring results, controlling resources and modifying project plan. Overcomes unforeseen obstacles/barriers.
- Technical Knowledge: Applies knowledge of product and service components and internal systems to support client, individual, department and organizational goals.
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a salaried or hourly worker who works an average of 32 hours or more hours per week, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
$53,300 – $76,000/Year
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.