ADP is hiring a Connection Support Specialist.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Do you want to join a company with award-winning training and world-class service guidelines to help you achieve success, growth, and continued learning?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
As a Connection Support Specialist you are a member of the Connection Services team within Client Operations. This person is responsible for monitoring the exchange of information between the HRB and customers and their third party vendors (e.g., payroll processors, insurance carriers, Third Party Administrators, etc.).
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Data Export Management– Monitor the status of connections that have been moved to a production status. Investigate and resolve issues/bugs with existing code. Work with Account Managers, Engineers, and customers to determine best practices for connection design.
- Connection Support– Serve as technical resource for Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives with questions regarding active connections. Participate in conference calls with customers or prospects with connection questions.
- Point of Contact with Third Party Vendors– Maintain primary contact information for each third party vendor with whom we have a connection. Work with these contacts to track new release dates for their systems, obtain updated file specifications, and identify the impact of any changes on existing connections. Maintain a library of file specifications.
- Make modifications to existing connection code as requested by client
- Test connections to ensure accuracy of transmission of data
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Experience working in a software and/or service company environment
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of HR, Benefit, and Payroll concepts
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.