ADP is hiring an Implementation Payroll Consultant
In this role, you will be responsible for providing consultation and payroll guidance during the implementation process. You will ensure accuracy and integrity of all data entered into the system. You will safeguard co-employement relationship guidelines while adhering to project timelines and driving compliance at both federal and state tax regulations levels. The Implementation Payroll Consultant will work directly with the Implementation Consultant to bring final deliverables.
You will get the opportunity to work with different industries, learn about their operations and specifically what they need from a payroll operational standpoint. You will work in conjunction with other teams in the organization to provide a great onboarding experience.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
What you’ll do:
– Create strong client relationships based on trust, dependability, and responsiveness.
– Conduct in-depth client consultations to fully understand needs and uncover additional support
– Analyze clients current payroll set up. Review and monitor for compliance and system integration
– Train clients on payroll system.
– Accurate and timely validation of all client and employees’ information.
– Provide comprehensive, ongoing and proactive support for all inquiries pertaining to payroll system
functionality, payroll compliance and PEO best practices during the Implementation phase.
– Utilize all available tools and resources to research, troubleshoot and resolve client requests
Performs all necessary functions to ensure a smooth transition to Service.
-Partner with different team withing the organization to deliver different products and services.
– Support Implementation Payroll and broader Implementation Community to ensure the needs of all clients are met.
– Proactively identify client detractors early in the implementation phase and partner with Implementation Consultants to resolve.
– Build positive, constructive relationships with members of other functional areas and partner with
them to successfully resolve client issues.
– Participate in TotalSource projects and initiatives.
– Maintains performance metrics and survey targets for quality delivery.
– Provides daily and/or weekly updates to Implementation Management on status of large accounts as well any high exposure issues for any client that is uncovered during the implementation process (i.e.: wage & hour, system limitations, and report challenges).
– Provide mentorship and guidance to peers, particularly new associates.
– Participate in formal and informal knowledge-sharing activities to build those around you.
– Assist the Team Lead in monitoring and directing Service Crew workflow to ensure an equitable
distribution of work and the timely completion of all requests.
– Provide technical support to your peers.
– Document and maintain departmental processes and procedures.
– Lead TotalSource initiatives andOk special projects.
– Participate in product development and testing.
– Work with related functional areas to execute and communicate projects, product enhancements
What you can expect on a typical day:
- You will help our clients manage their business using our solutions, which could include troubleshooting and probing to resolve payroll issues. Support might also involve partnering with multiple business units and teams for troubleshooting and delivering a seamless client experience.
- You will continually upgrade your knowledge and skills on payroll, including federal and state compliance, standard operating procedures, administrative practices, other products, and desktop support tools to develop and maintain your ability to support our clients.
- You adhere to a daily schedule and organize yourself to deal with a high volume of inbound calls. Daily phone time may increase during peak seasons, like at the close of the year.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education & experience
- 1-3 years of directly related experience
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
Bonus points for these:
- Previous Project Management experience and payroll knowledge would be preferred.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.