ADP is hiring a Client Success Executive.
- Are you ready to manage a book of large, complex national client accounts?
- Do you enjoy working through client challenges and providing creative solutions?
- Do you have a knack in building relationships, working through contract negotiations, and retaining clients?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role, the Client Success Executive (CSE) is responsible for driving client retention by relentlessly monitoring and managing a client’s success. The CSE possessing a deep knowledge of the clients desired outcomes, develops and executes client success plans focused on achieving a client’s desired outcomes at every stage in the client journey. The CSE partners with sales, implementation, service, and ADP leadership to drive client success. The CSE manages at all levels of the ADP and Client Organization to drive accountability for delivering the end-to-end client experience in order to achieve a long term and valued added partnership. The CSE will initiate interventions to address any areas of concern in overall client health; including client satisfaction, client experience and product adoption across the client’s ADP portfolio. The CSE identifies customer risk and acts as an integrator with ADP and client resources to deliver on Client Success milestones and to ultimately drive long term retention and expansion of the client partnership with ADP.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- The CSE is a trusted advisor who builds and strengthens client partnerships by creating and operationalizing a Client Success plan in conjunction with the Client’s Decision Makers, influencers, and Executives.
- The CSE will execute on this plan, marshaling the power of the organization to deliver on the client’s Success Milestones and desired outcomes. This consists of establishing the client relationship and building their loyalty, consulting with the client to define appropriate desired outcomes based on the client’s suite of products and stage in the adoption journey, ensuring the client’s optimal use and solution adoption of products and services, advocating for our mutual best interests, and driving engagement through data insights and other unique ADP assets.
- Possesses strong presentation skills, Executive Presence, business acumen and deep knowledge of the client and ability to articulate and manage to clients’ desired outcomes.
- The CSE drives total client satisfaction by delivering a seamless and unified experience in partnership with internal Associates.
- Effectively execute against the Client Playbook, including Success Plan and Executive Business Reviews to ensure the client holistically realizes the value in the ADP relationship.
- The CSE is the clients’ ADP advocate focused on total client satisfaction, with the responsibility to ensure a positive end-to-end ADP experience. The CSE partners with internal partners to ensure a unified experience and monitors and manages Client Health.
- The CSE knows their clients by becoming a mutual partner of the client’s company and industry in order to accurately provide an overview of their clients’ business, their performance in the industry, critical business issues and strategic goals, in order to proactively identify and act on Risks and Opportunities. The CSE is a proactive partner who helps clients think through the marketplace implications, how that affects client strategy and provides best practices of similar verticals.
- Ability to identify who the critical decision-makers are within the disciplines we generally support (HR, IT, Operations and Finance).
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Success Plan and driving internal and client accountability to Success Milestones.
- Sharing HCM industry updates and information relevant to a particular client’s needs in a manner that supports and helps their business.
- Establish and manage an expectation of reference-ability and client engagement opportunities relevant and beneficial to both the client and to ADP including driving participation in key events (MOTM, Rethink, CAB, Online Forums, Ambassador Program, etc.).
- The CSE is able to manage difficult situations effectively and with the highest standard of integrity. Includes proactively handling issues with transparency and accountability, setting reasonable expectations for the client and de-escalating difficult situations.
Contract Management and Success Measurements:
- The CSE understands all components of their clients’ contracts, including pricing components, service level agreements and the clients’ service history to manage and drive the contract renewal process and positively impact retention.
- The CSE reports on key business activities and ROI in Success Plan and Executive Business Reviews, monitoring and managing client success, while being able to effectively use data to provide actionable insights.
- Execution of contract renewal – Internal coordination with all ADP partners to deliver a smooth renewal process for the client. Partnership with Sales on revenue expansion opportunities with the CSE’s book of business and leveraging all available resources necessary to defeat a competitive threat.
- Effectively present a cohesive business renewal plan of action to ADP leadership.
- The CSE coordinates and collaborates, within a highly matrixed organization, including Sales, operational, service and product management partners to drive issues to closure, oversee completion of complex projects, improve efficiency and quality of end-to-end experience, and influence the product roadmap to enhance the overall client experience and deliver on the client’s success milestones.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- At least 3 years of managing and consulting with large, matrixed clients, focused on strategic client enterprise account management
- At least 3 years of General Management, Sales or Management Consulting Experience, Client Success Management
- Demonstrated skills in analytics and research, client relations, executive presentations, and cross-functional project management
- Experience with ADP Products, HCM Solutions and Standout Technology.
- Experience with Client Lifecycle Management from development to implementation and ongoing account management and support
- Travel Required
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include the skills above.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Large, complex client contract negotiations
- Growth and Revenue
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.