ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist.
- In this position, you will initially work from home. However, when ADP determines, this role will require you to work some or all of your work week in the ADP office.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Does the chance to think out-of-the-box get your blood pumping?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word, and it’s that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the person we’re looking for.
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
As an Implementation Specialist, imagine yourself as part of the "new client welcome committee"… but with a special twist. When you join our implementation team, you onboard new clients and get them comfortable using our products and services. You make sure our products and services don’t just deliver but exceed client expectations. And you’re not doing it alone. We’re with you every step of the way through our award-winning training programs and world-class service guidelines. Here, you’ll feel you’re making an impact and gain the knowledge and expertise to grow your career in the process.
Does this sound like you?
- People First. You’re a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, laugh, and support people.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who can always find the right answer by anticipation, looking forward, and taking action. You’re confident, determined, and driven!
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You’re always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what’s been done before."
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs.
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs Incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and challenges and recommend and implement an appropriate solution
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of the client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- At least three years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- At least one year of business consulting experience College degree OR equivalent Military experience
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.