At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. It’s one of the reasons the world’s largest companies – including 80% of the Fortune 500 – count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success – and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
ADP’s Implementation organization provides enterprise level Payroll, HR, Time and Attendance and Benefits Solutions to Major and national accounts. The Implementation Specialist (IS) is accountable for all aspects of assigned Payroll and Workforce Now (WFN) account setup, including analysis, configuration, validation, issue resolution, process training, initial live run(s) support and turnover to Client Services. The IS must be capable of successfully implementing new business, platform conversions and existing account reconfiguration (for example, spin offs), while ensuring a high degree of client satisfaction and maintaining high productivity regardless of the processing platform or client facing application involved. The IS works with medium to large sized organizations, with no limit on the complexity or feature/functionality usage of the client. The role demands a solid foundation in project management given the size and complexity of the accounts assigned.
- Responsible for the quality implementation and set up of ADP’s payroll solution to meet client and HR business requirements
- Analyze and understand the client’s payroll needs in order to properly setup the ADP’s data base
- Training ,Testing, and validation with the client before participating in the first ‘LIVE’ payroll processing run
- Managing various accounts from project initiation to close by supporting the client through all phases of the implementation
- Managing project risks and escalations to resolution
- Respecting project time lines.
- Post-secondary education or related business experience
- PCP certification (an asset).
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of payroll experience
- Effective communication: verbal and written skills
- Previous experience working directly with clients
- Excellent client management, inter personal, and Project Management skills
- Ability to work independently, resourceful, and be a strong team player
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Project Management knowledge
- Prior implementation experience
- Knowledge of ADP payroll products
- Ability to organize, schedule, and facilitate effective meetings
- Ability to multi task, probe, analyze, and problem solve
- Detail oriented and ability to follow-through
- Strong organization, time management and prioritizing skills.
ADP is an equal opportunity employer
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to verification of employment background checks, including a criminal record check.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.