ADP is hiring a Payroll Service Representative. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Provide proactive and ongoing support to clients on the MyResource portal clients (via email and telephone).
- Support assigned clients to ensure accurate data input (for new hires, terminations, deductions, garnnishments, maintenance changes, etc) and timely submission/processing of payrolls.
- Understand tax concepts (taxable wages, pre tax deductions, taxes etc), tax setup, tax reports and tax tracers; Research/resolve client issues relating to Payroll and Tax.
- Manage tax tracersfor clients(receive and submit to San Dimas; track progress; interpret and explain tracer response letters; take appropriate steps to resolve client and region action items).
- Understand how myResource interfaces with other ADP products (401k, PBP, ezlm, FSA); Work with other business units to ensure proper setup and resolve integration issues
- Provide support to internal associates (fellow PSRs, HRBPs) to enable Resource to provide TotalService to clients
- Continually maintain/upgrade knowledge of Payroll concepts, Statutory Changes and ADP Systems (MyResource, Enterprise, AutoPay, Netsecure, FTS, TOPS) by attending assigned training classes and leveraging KMS
- Adhere to region policies with reference to Clarify usage, retention triggers, daily and weekly checklists of actions
- 1 year of directly related experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Some College Work
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form
- Ability to manage time and priorities client issues as required
- Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, etc.
- Technical knowledge of internet use
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.