Data and Analytics Manager
The Data and Analytics Manager will be responsible for all actions from documenting business requirements, identifying & maintaining ideal customer profile criteria (ICPs), data wrangling, development of insightful reports/dashboards, providing valuable insights, and actionable recommendations on how to improve or grow business initiatives. Successful candidates will have a good understanding of B2B demand generation, omni channel digital marketing campaign analytics (including account-based marketing (ABM) analytics), experimentation and testing, and website performance (including content and personalization performance). He/she must be able to interpret complex results of large-scale data driven marketing campaigns/initiatives. He/she should be comfortable leading complex initiatives from start to finish independently.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end buyer journeys and identify ICP accounts and segments across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Lead the mining, analysis, and interpretation of data to develop actionable insights for complex business challenges.
- Design, develop, and implement intuitive dashboards designed for easy consumption by business stakeholders.
- Develop standardized reporting/analysis strategy for ABM campaigns and experiments, while continuously seeking improvement and automation opportunities.
- Present data findings to various stakeholders including senior leadership across marketing and sales.
- Partner effectively with a variety of business stakeholders including marketing, sales, operations, and external vendors.
- Make recommendations to enhance marketing’s business intelligence approach, tools and KPIs.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as opportunities arise.
- Bachelor of science degree in marketing, information systems, computer science, statistics or applied mathematics.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, processing and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses.
- Deep experience with Tableau
- Skill merging diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments
- Experience with data warehouses including AWS
- Experience with SQL or other querying languages
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (W/strong excel data skills)
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with Eloqua reporting is a plus
- Conceptual thinker with proven analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insights
- Strongly motivated to be a player in a team which is constantly working to improve themselves through discovering new analytics techniques and software tools to improve the quality of our work.
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Compensations Range for U.S. Nevada Residents: $90,000 – $110,000
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $90,000
- Range maximum: $110,000
- Compensation type: