Lifion by ADP – Time HCM Implementation Consultant
We are hiring! If your background/skills fit what we’re looking for and you receive an offer, you could earn a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
We are a special venture within a large established company. We are “rewriting the rules” and defining our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered and committed: we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is at the beginning of a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. We are building products and services to help both organizations and people succeed and grow in their professional endeavors and we are looking for out of the box thinkers to help bring us to market.
The Lifion by ADP team is looking for dynamic, motivated, and experienced individuals to advise clients on the design and implementation of leading business processes and practices in HCM using the ADP Next Gen HCM cloud technology and products and services ADP, while working closely with the product group in delivering solutions to clients.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
Lifion Time Consultants ensure successful deployments by architecting, configuring, and testing the Lifion HCM/Payroll solution to meet the specific needs of our clients. Responsibilities include:
- Provide expertise and guidance to clients on Time and Labor management “leading practices”, the functionality of the Lifion application and associated processes throughout all phases of an implementation.
- Lead on-site and remote design/discovery workshops/deep-dives to familiarize clients with Lifion cloud processes; develop an understanding of client current-state processes, gather configuration requirements and share Lifion best practice recommendations
- Configure and test the Lifion application in collaboration with supporting implementation consultants for other HCM domains
- Advice and influence client stakeholders in acceptance and adoption of Lifion cloud application processes and ADP solutions and services.
- Identify and recommend product enhancements to Lifion’s Product organization required to meet specific client requirements; and continuously inform the product roadmap
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Lifion and third party/custom solutions
- Work with the client and internal data migration resources (onshore & offshore) to help inform and support the data conversion process from legacy HR systems
- Help mentor new consultants and offshore counterparts
- Partner with the Customer Success organization to help drive effective change management, training and adoption of Lifion application processes
- Ensure the client is referenceable once the client is in production
- Share product knowledge with other consultants and contribute to the continuous improvement of Lifion’s Implementation methodology
- At least 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment implementing time utilizing ADP eTime or Timekeeper (or) UKG Workforce Central or Dimensions a must
- At least 5 years of business consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.