ADP is hiring a Manager of Learning and Development.
- Do you love to create insights for leaders that lead to lasting behavior change?
- Do you want to work in a strengths-based company?
- Do you have a talent for designing creative, engaging marketing materials?
We are looking to hire a Learning and Development Manager with experience in Program Management, marketing, and learning sustainment.
In this role, you will use your expertise in learning and development to help us elevate the practice of leadership at ADP. You will plan, market, and implement ADP’s leadership development programs.
You will be an integral member of a team of experts in inclusive, strengths-based leadership development and will design, implement and maintain best-in-class programs that will have a clear and lasting impact on ADP’s culture and business success. You will work with leaders at all levels and across our global footprint to build sound leadership habits that promote a strengths-based culture of inclusion, belonging, and sponsorship.
To thrive in this role, you need to have a track record of success in identifying learning needs, designing solutions, and demonstrating business impact. You need experience in the principles and practices of inclusive leadership and behavior change within organizations.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about #ADPTech https://www.tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Serve as a Program Owner. You will ensure the success of our programs by promoting awareness and enrollment, measuring learning outcomes, and gathering insights from faculty and technology partners. You will put all this data to use by periodically updating programs.
- Elevate our Leadership Development Brand. You will create collateral to promote our portfolio of programs to leaders, senior leadership, and our partners in Human Resources using multiple channels. You will produce scorecards on our programs to demonstrate our impact to senior leadership.
- Design Learning Sustainment approaches: You will design cutting-edge approaches to sustain learning across our portfolio of programs including micro-learning, boosts, nudges, etc. You will stay abreast of emerging trends and technology and will serve as a subject matter expert to our Leadership Solutions team.
- Deliver programs. You will facilitate existing leadership and DE&I development programs for associates and leaders across our global footprint. You will use a variety of methods including face-to-face instructor-led, virtual, asynchronous classroom, and other modalities. Depending on business needs, you may travel between 30-50% of the time.
- Design and publish scorecards: Work with Program Managers to measure the impact of our programs. Publish scorecards regularly for a variety of audiences including senior leadership.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Learning and Development Leader: Five to seven years of experience designing and delivering leadership development programs that make a measurable impact on the business. Excellent facilitation and written communications skills.
- Program Management: Proficient at initiating, planning, and executing large-scale initiatives across a complex global organization.
- Strategic Partner: Track record of partnering with stakeholders, internal and external, to design and deliver solutions that resonate with associates and led to sustained behavior and culture change.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experiences could include eight-ten years learning and development experience as outlined above.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred qualifications
- Experience in Marketing
- Advanced degree in Adult Learning, Organization Development, or related field.
- Understanding of the StandOut (Strengths) approach
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to work out the best solution.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath nor too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.