ADP is hiring a Senior Manager- Service Operations
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role, you will serve as ADP’s front-line leader supporting a group of associates that are tasked for solving clients challenges, including issue resolution, answering questions, helping clients, providing consultation and processing Leaves and Compliance requests. You carry the weight of ADP’s service reputation and client satisfaction in your hands.
Thee nature of what you do every day will not change – your #1 goal is to support your front line associates process and support clients with Leaves and Compliance requests. Still, every day will be different because the questions and team needs will vary, as will the solutions you provide each associate and client. There will be no shortage of new questions you’ll receive, which will keep things interesting, and our top-ranked training will help to set you up for success!
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven, fast-paced and structured work environment. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and coordinate day to day associate tasks
- Provide coaching and support associates with their performance and career development
- Manage business day to day metrics for the call center and back-office operations
- Report business metrics and identify opportunities for improvements and action plans
- Lead internal process improvement projects
- Lead all project phases for process improvement projects (initiation, planning, documentation, execution, monitoring, control and closure)
- Support operational implementations and change management activities
- Work in partnership with Compliance leader and legal department to support legislation changes and operationalize those for our internal ADP team and clients as needed
- Work collaboratively with other departments and business partners
- Manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Interact with sales team as needed
- Support client escalations and needs
- Communicate area progress to senior leaders
- Drive innovation, best practices and achievement of strateguc objectives
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Client Support. You will help our front line associates support our clients manage their business using our solutions, which could include troubleshooting and probing to resolve Leaves and Compliance issues. Support might also involve partnering with multiple business units and teams for troubleshooting and delivering a seamless client experience. You will also monitor the day to day operations, making sure goals are met and that we continue fostering a innovative and process improvement environment
- Learn. You will continually upgrade your knowledge and skills on Leaves and Compliance, including federal and state compliance, standard operating procedures, administrative practices, other products, and desktop support tools to develop and maintain your ability to support your team and our clients
- Organize. You adhere to a schedule and organize yours and your associate’s day to day activities to meet team goals and priorities
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership role managing directly an operation or part of a process improvement support team
- Experience in process improvement and project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Adminstration
A college degree is required.
ALTERNATE: If so, this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of functional area and related company products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple functions/organizations to identify and negotiate required resources.
- Able to leverage data, analytics and insights to drive decisions.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage across formal organizational lines.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Ability to interface with and present to all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of building relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong focus on client service.
- Ability to think independently and make decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Lean Manufaturing/ Six Sigma experience or certification
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.