Title: Advisor Service Representative I
Developing and maintaining the confidence of the RS advisor channel is an essential component to the success of ADPRS. The Advsior Service Representative role supports advisor-centric and associated client related inquiries with a concentration in RS Advisor Services for generalist and prospecting advisors; demonstrated understanding, operational aptitude, and application of advisor and client services driving retention, growth, and ADP’s overall value proposition. Employee must exhibit aptitude and application of all service tools and systems available and demonstrate effective communication skills in written and verbal formats. Overall ability to recognize and connect Advisor with Sales and others within the organization to support retention and growth; ability to communicate ADP’s value proposition within a continuous learning environment; The Advisor Client Service Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with ADP clients and advisors and is the direct service contact for retirement plan services. The Advisor Service Representative is responsible for communicating service delivery, providing assistance on day-to-day retirement plan administration, troubleshooting plan issues, and discussing the impact of select legislative requirements. The Advisor Service Representative ensures the delivery of optimal service, satisfaction and retention.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary contact retirement plans with an emphasis in advisor services regarding day to day record keeping matters and provides prompt customer service. Proactively communicates regularly with advisor and client to evaluate and ensure delivery of optimal service, satisfaction and retention. Working knowledge of 401k, call center, relationship management or similar experience. Shows knowledge of Testing, how systems relate, resolves general POC questions, understands work flow, above average call handling, payroll feeds, progressing technically, escalates issues appropriately, sends issues to advanced support appropriately. Applies strategies where approprieate to advisors and clients for plan enhancements, additional business and overall retention and discusses these benefits with the advisor and client. Maintain a basic understanding of the types of investments in each retirement plan and be a conduit for advisor and client questions.
- Proactively discuss products and services, and plan design with advisors and plan sponsors. Assist advisors and sponsors with requests for plan changes and ensure the necessary project plans are followed through to completion.
- Schedules Education Program for participant education workshops with the plan sponsor. Request employee education workshops and literature. Schedules CGT training for PAs and advisors.
- Communicate compliance testing results and recommend options to improve results (if necessary). Monitor plan documents for adherence to applicable rules and regulations.
- Assist clients in complying with year end requirements such as minimum distribution requirements, forfeiture reallocation, 5500 preparation and Audit Package preparation and reconciliation.
- Proactively initiates conversations related to compliance testing, training and plan design. Actively looks at client criteria for plan reviews, and proactively contacts client to discuss option to increase retention and client loyalty. Meets with internal business partners to coordinate proactive contacts with new clients to initiate seamless transition into service organization. Organizes follow up as necessary on key proactive initiatives to ensure that client expectations are met and deliverables to the client are achieved. Provides feedback to management on results of proactive key initiatives and offers suggestions for further development.
Education & Experience:
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 to 1 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Experience in a client service environment required. ADP payroll and 401(k) experience is preferred.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.