ADP is hiring a Director, Program Management; You will execute program plans, developing bottoms-up program plans to ensure schedule, budget and quality are maintained ensuring On-Time Delivery of critical roadmap deliverables and strategies. The Director, Program Manager leads the cross-functional project teams to review program status and ensure individual milestones are achieved. This position is responsible for maintaining communication with and providing reports (both written and oral) to key stakeholders. The Program Manager is ultimately responsible for the overall program performance and success.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
This role is an individual contributor and will be hybrid onsite in Alpharetta, GA three days a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides day to day program execution: providing direction for issue resolution, support teams in risk definition/mitigation, provide program scope details, develop and implement program execution plan.
- Develop and maintain/update presentation material for leadership reviews, create schedules with timelines for key milestones and provide visibility on important projects, establish and facilitate effective meetings, implement improvements and organize logistics of events (quarterly planning etc.)
- Collect, assemble, and organize and analyze data in order to track and share metrics with minimal direction. Apply knowledge of policies, procedures, regulations to ensure progress toward deliverables.
- Develops executive level briefing and utilizes appropriate technologies to enable integration/collaboration.
- Develop and maintain program level schedule and budget; monitor and track execution of the plan and communicate status to all program/project participants; negotiate project changes and incorporate changes into project control systems to maintain work statements, cost, and schedule baselines.
- Develop and sustain positive internal customer relationships and ensure we achieve superior customer satisfaction.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- This a highly networked role that requires the ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
- Work with diverse team members to drive business outcomes at the program manager level.
- Manage the accuracy of deliverables and results and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate and review inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Product Management, Development, Operations, Compliance, Security, and Finance.
- Prepare presentations/recommendations for diverse audiences, including executive leadership.
- Set clear scope boundaries to prevent scope creep and help assign appropriate resources all the while keeping your program focused on the outcomes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in applying program management best practices to complex project/programs.
- Meet all budget, schedule product performance, quality, reliability, and production targets.
- Leads the risk management team to identify, track, quantify and evaluate program specific risks and establishes and executes mitigation strategies.
- Maintains involvement in all aspects of programs to identify and anticipate issues, seeks solutions, and ensures satisfactory and timely resolution of issues for the overall effectiveness of the program.
- Model leadership techniques at the highest project level to help manage stakeholders’ expectations and assisting product management in streamlining their requests into a prioritized, ordered backlog based on business value and clear outcomes.
- Champions and Leaders of Process and Change
- Ability to coordinate across multiple scrum teams (10+), each with its own ScrumMaster
- Exceptional organization skills, include the ability to prioritize. In our agile environment it becomes imperative to be laser-focused on essential components of the project and let go of unnecessary and distracting work.
- The ability to thrive – and remain calm – under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Superior critical thinking capabilities, including the ability to think on your feet.
- Comfort with quickly changing priorities and a high level of adaptability and flexibility.
- 7+ years Program or Project Management experience
- Experience with industry standard program management techniques, tools, and best practices
- Experience managing complex programs includes integration activities across multiple work streams and customer resources
- Strong Interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand technical requirements
- Uses a logical approach to improve processes and solve problems
- Experience with non-technical, process and operations-related programs a must
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.