Director, B2C Growth Marketing, WorkMarket an ADP Company
ADP is seeking a Director, B2C Growth Marketing, to drive the acquisition and retention of independent talent to the WorkMarket marketplace. The successful candidate will be an energetic, data-driven professional who has expertise in building a B2C marketing engine from the ground-up.
WorkMarket is a freelance management system that helps companies identify, organize, manage and pay their contingent workforce (e.g. freelancers, 1099 workers) as companies continue to accelerate their pursuit of alternative staffing options.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Director, B2C Growth Marketing, will own the acquisition of independent talent as well as the engagement of existing talent. We are looking for a seasoned B2C marketer who will build the growth marketing engine for us to attract, retain and activate independent professionals to our marketplace. This individual will manage a sizeable budget across paid search, social, display, PR, and events – with a close eye towards the ROI for each channel. They will also work closely with our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Technologist to design and execute on a B2C lifecycle marketing strategy to support the growth of our marketplace strategy.
- Design, execute and consistently optimize end to end B2C acquisition campaigns working cross functionally with vendors, digital marketing, central marketing functions and Global Product & Technology (e.g., SEM, events, targeted email campaigns based on segmentation data, etc.)
- Design and execute on digital marketing campaigns, across owned, earned, and paid channels
- Lead the development of and management of comprehensive marketing campaigns and messaging for existing talent to drive increased engagement of our marketplace. Marketing tactics may include email, website, social, phone, SMS/push, communities, influencers, direct mail, and others.
- Leverage data analysis, user research and experience to test, implement and scale marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Write and develop messaging for marketplace communications to our B2C audience
- Continuously monitor and optimizes campaign performance based on defined KPIs and report out to leadership
- Ensure successful omni-channel B2C marketing campaigns are successfully implemented, including content, messaging, creative, budgeting, QA / proofing, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and external agencies as needed to execute strategy
- Become an expert in our customer journeys and a strong advocate for our audience to ensure the best customer experience across our channels
- Oversee the WorkMarket social media strategy
- 8+ years B2C marketing experience
- Experience with both customer acquisition marketing and retention marketing
- Knowledge and experience in technology and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a generalist skill-set as well as sharp problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills and tell stories using data
- Hands-on experience using tools like Tableau, Social Sprout, Google Analytics
- Experience with campaign development in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience working with marketplaces
- Experience working with lean marketing teams at startups
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a salaried or hourly worker who works an average of 32 hours or more hours per week, we offer the following benefits:
•Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Compensations Range for U.S. Nevada Residents: $120,000 – $140,000
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $120,000
- Range maximum: $140,000
- Compensation type: Salary