We are hiring! If your background/skills fit what we’re looking for and you receive and offer, you could earn a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
ADP is hiring an Implementation Delivery Manager for Lifion.
- Are you ready to grow your career and lead a team at an established, respected, global company?
- Are you empathic to client needs, the people you lead, and internal partners to drive success?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you will lead a team of approximately 12 to deliver quality HCM implementations that exceed client expectations. In addition, you will have matrix responsibility for project teams on client implementation projects in delivering the NextGen HCM solution. The Implementation Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring client relationship/expectation management and the Project team’s ability to deliver client requirements within project deadlines and budget. Reporting directly to the Implementation Portfolio Director, this role is a key part of the Implementation organization and will be required to build relationships with other parts of the NAS Implementation Organization and drives and supports best practice, continuous improvement and standard work across the team. You and your team carry the weight of ADP’s service reputation and client satisfaction in your hands.
Every day, you’ll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist in establishing the direction of your team’s daily activities, coaching and developing your team members, creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for your team, and managing and resolving client escalations.
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. You have a way with clients and the people that you lead that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
Be a Leader. You will provide overall direction, prioritize critical issues, and support your team to ensure that work is completed accurately and with quality according to scheduled deadlines, priorities, and overall goals. You will serve as a resource for your team, based on a solid working knowledge of the team’s responsibilities and each associate’s development plan. You’ll also participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments, and collaboration opportunities with other ADP business units.
Mentor and Train. You will motivate associates while providing continuous feedback on performance and coaching. You will help develop your team members’ careers and coordinate any additional training as needed with leadership support.
Represent ADP. You will represent ADP and be responsible for a portfolio of client engagements and aligns team on implementation execution leveraging the NAS standard client-centric approach with high quality results. You’ll work as a business partner with Global Product Team, Client Success, Client Services and Sales to resolve issues and achieve project goals. Plus, you will conduct regular project reviews with HCM Implementation Consultants to inspect standard work adherence, client satisfaction and overall project health. You also partner with Sales team in pre-sales efforts to provide input on implementation methodology and project timelines.
Flex and Adapt. You thrive in a structured environment where you set priorities, organize your day, multi-task, change direction, and provide prompt follow-up. You’re a problem solver who can find an answer, or a solution, for time-sensitive issues and meet deadlines. You take the initiative to seek answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- At least five years of experience in HCM Implementations
- At least three years of people leadership experience
Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
- ERP Implementation leadership experience
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Software Development; Proficiency and in-depth knowledge ADP HCM products
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine business resource groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.