ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Major Accounts.
- Are you ready to control your financial future with unlimited upside earnings potential?
- Do you want a lasting career with a company that offers autonomy to run a book of business, flexibility to make your own schedule, and gives you work-life balance?
- Are you looking for continuous learning and the opportunity to invest in yourself?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you will sell human resources technology within a designated geographic territory to cultivate new business opportunities and drive strategic discussions around Human Capital Management (HCM) initiatives for companies with 50 — 999 employees. You will manage complete sales cycles, sell ADP’s suite of solutions (40+ products and services) to executives, and accurately forecast your sales pipeline. ADP is here to support you and your goals with continuous sales training and the latest technology to set you up for success as you manage your book of business.
You’ll spend most of your time doing what you do best — selling in the field. But that’s not all. You’ll also document and manage multiple sales cycles, sticking with the process through implementation until your new business is up and running on the solutions you sell. As you see more and more deals cross the finish line, you’ll reap the rewards with industry-leading compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards. As you strive to grow your career, leaders will back your desire to pursue advancement and provide continual sales training.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, watch here: http://adp.careers/Sales_Videos
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
Grow Our Business While Growing Yours. You will work independently and collaboratively as part of various teams within your assigned geography to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans. You will implement a sales strategy targeted to decision-makers and business owners to build a network and capture new business.
Deepen Relationships Across the ADP Family. In addition to selling cloud-based human resources solutions, you will strategically cultivate additional business within existing accounts. But it’s not all business; you will make life-long friendships here.
Collaborate Daily. You will serve as a trusted advisor, partner, and ADP ambassador to your clients, internal partners, and overall network while demonstrating grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Proven Winner. You have an impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, and managing a territory.
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to cold call, manage your time well, and can present your ideas in a clear professional manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone.
- Confidently Fearless. You embrace opportunities, take risks, and challenge the status quo.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. You’re a natural leader, resourceful, thrive under pressure, and bounce back quickly.
- Trusted Advisor. You build relationships, live integrity, and deliver on promises…every time.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- Two+ years of quota-carrying, outside business-to-business sales experience
- Three+ years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business equipment, uniform, or software sales.
- Military experience — skills including teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a "never lose" mentality will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to successfully build a network and effectively use social media for sales
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: