ADP is hiring a Tax Compliance Team Leader (Benefits Market Team Leader).
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Project Management
- Mentorship: Conducts one on one meetings with associates to provide direction and feedback on interactions with clients and internal associates. Partners with leadership to identify and develop training plans to address performance gaps. Monitors and communicates associate action plans and ensures associates understand expectations and BSR-accountability. Handles escalations with Clients and Work-Site Employees. Provides associate performance and attendance feedback to Health and Wealth Operations Executive.
- Quality Assurance :Provides monthly quality statistics and KPI metrics to Health and Wealth Operations Executive and analyzes results. Develops and strategizes plans for team improvements, Partners and takes action with Health and Wealth Operations Executive and TLs across Markets to improve overall TotalSource Quality Results. Assists and champions escalations to HRBPS to complete and address employee and client issues. Follows-through and follows-up as appropriate. Partners with Health and Wealth Operations Executive on training updates and needs.
- Escalations: Handles escalations with Clients and Work-Site Employees through collaboration with internal partners (Carrier Relations, Compliance, COBRA, CHSA) and external relationships (Carriers, Providers). Bring resolution to specialized Tier 3 questions/issues that are unable to be addressed by the Employee Service Center and BSRs.
- Performs Stretch assignments as issued by leadership
- Assist in managing the PEO compliance around employer tax accounts and assist in solving client tax account issues.
- Ensure employer tax account issues and discrepancies are thoroughly researched and ensure there are no gaps around PEO requirements with agencies at the federal, state and local level.
- Serve as the authorized employment tax representative between clients and taxing authorities.
- Partner with tax service associates and assist with tax compliance issues related to tax rate protests, abatements, account reconciliations and audits.
- Keep up with changing employment tax laws and explain implications to clients.
- Serve as team liaison to assist with leader oversight as it relates to tax resolution escalations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: Degree or Equivalent in Education and Experience with Major or Area of Concentration in Business, Finance or related or a combination of education and experience.
Experience: 3-5 years prior payroll or tax filing experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the below:
- Project management skills a PLUS
- Desired background in employer tax and payroll tax
- Experience partnering with taxing authorities to solve and represent the client with tax issue resolution.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.